G1W-C (W-319S) Capacitor based, NT96650 / AR0330 / HDR / F1.6 / 6G lens.

If your budget is limited: would you be interested in Capacitor based dash camera W-319S?

• Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer battery based dash cameras

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In the review, you spelt memory wrong in the part about memory errors. Otherwise pretty good. Thanks for the time in putting it together.

Regards
Duke

I will check spellings later on again. It was late when I was posting it, but thanks for attention.

Still waiting for my g1w to arrive. :(. Do you know of any after market adapters that will fit with a little mod like say ones for dods etc?

Regards
Duke

Still waiting for my g1w to arrive. :(. Do you know of any after market adapters that will fit with a little mod like say ones for dods etc?

Regards
Duke

What adapter do you mean, power lead ?

What adapter do you mean, power lead ?

Ops haha... Too early for me... Mount on windscreen. Probably non suction one so makes it smaller mount.

Regards
Duke

Ops haha... Too early for me... Mount on windscreen. Probably non suction one so makes it smaller mount.

Regards
Duke

It can fit dod ls300w type brackets but you need to do very little DIY to file down bracket connector part that goes into the dashcam unit to fit correctly.

Maybe this one

Last edited:
I don't see how that could work. Might be good on a Panorama II though :)

If only we know the width of that part of the cam and bracket and if correct should work :)

Regards
Duke

If only we know the width of that part of the cam and bracket and if correct should work :)

Regards
Duke

The width of dashcamera part bracket mount on Panorama II and GS1000 is 25mm, so THAT bracket inner width is 25mm.

Notice that it has no bite teeth and wonders if it is important.

Regards
Duke

Notice that it has no bite teeth and wonders if it is important.

Regards
Duke

You can take thin file or paper knife and DIY small groves ( bit teeth )

Getting back to the review of the G1Wwith a Capacitor. I like Niko's reviews a lot. This one like the rest is very informative. It is typically my luck that when I purchase something the there is an "up grade" just after. Whilst I do not live in the hottest part of Spain I am wondering if I will have to undertake a DIY up grade later on. In the mean time I will take good care that the cam is not left in the car.

Getting back to the review of the G1Wwith a Capacitor. I like Niko's reviews a lot. This one like the rest is very informative. It is typically my luck that when I purchase something the there is an "up grade" just after. Whilst I do not live in the hottest part of Spain I am wondering if I will have to undertake a DIY up grade later on. In the mean time I will take good care that the cam is not left in the car.

Thanks.
Some time I dont like my own reviews from point of view of Average Joe reading my review can be annoying / long, complicated? I like how Techmoan does overview, short and basic informative. However there is difference in short overview vs deep full review and I guess many readers would like to know more details, more tests etc. I am not professional reviewer but I do my best to learn from every review I undertaken and make next one more userfriendly to read.
Thanks tor support.

I like techmoan too. But he does not dismantle anything. I may need to dismantle my battery operated cam. So all the information you have posted is perfect.
I purchased this cam mainly upon your review. At the time TM was recommending another cam (Mobis - spelling?), which was not ideal for me.
I certainly appreciate guys like you who take the time to explain things to us noobs.

I had almost decided on a G1W a couple of weeks, since this being my first dashcam and thought will play it safe and go in for a budget cam. The timing couldn't have been better for a G1W-C to appear. Just placed the order at FoxOffer and chosen express shipping. Will post feedback, once I receive the product.

Thanks.

Has anyone actually bought a w-319s ?
Could not find it on ebay..

Yep mine got delivered and is currently in US with my friend. I will be getting here it in India by the last week of this month.

W-319s is inner Chinese market labeling. For us its more known under C1W-C

Back