G90 Ambarella A7 missing minutes

Fenix

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Dash Cam
Novatek GS8000L, Ambarella G90
The video quality is great with the G90 A7, but I'm having issues with gaps in the recording. Some clips are longer, some are cut off. I'm using a 32gb Samsung EVO microsd

I haven't checked which firmware version I have, but it did have some mic problems so I just turned the sound off. Power is through the mount (i bought a replacement because the old one kept falling off)

Motion detection is on I think. Could it be firmware problem, bad cam or bad microsd?

This was the cam that i bought:

Last edited:
That's motion detection fault, keep it off if you don't have reason to use it.

That's motion detection fault, keep it off if you don't have reason to use it.
Thanks. I'll try turning it off. I've read some threads about users having issues with samsung evo cards. Any recommendation in case I need to change it?

Thanks. I'll try turning it off. I've read some threads about users having issues with samsung evo cards. Any recommendation in case I need to change it?
Can't really say, i use only kingston cards so i don't have experience:)

Just by accident i put samsung evo card in my g90 a while a go and it seemed work ok, but today i notice that it did not work, after card gets full it did not cycle files.
That was unpleasant surprise, luckily all i miss was a guy that was walking a goat in a leash in the middle of the city:)

Back