Generic SQ8 mini DVR 1080 HD AnGuo chipset

Absentminded

Reaction score
Country
United States

Has anyone bought this cam? It's really cheap, so I'm tempted to try it. I can't find a brand or anything on this thing. AnGuo chipset is best info on there, and I've heard nothing of them either.

Edit: I already have a Mini 0805, I'm just looking for something cheaper to put in the other car.

I you're prepared to lose $20 go for it.

I would have thought it was an SQ chipset, they make the cheapest junk solutions at the moment, hard to know as accuracy isn't something these vendors are known for

work backwards from what they're selling it at, shipping, profit etc and it's not hard to work out this thing costs peanuts to make, don't expect a decent product

I would have thought it was an SQ chipset, they make the cheapest junk solutions at the moment, hard to know as accuracy isn't something these vendors are known for

work backwards from what they're selling it at, shipping, profit etc and it's not hard to work out this thing costs peanuts to make, don't expect a decent product

Bummer. I guess I'll keep shopping around. It doesn't help that the temperature range where I live is -1 to 48C, not much lasts long if left in the car that can hit much higher temps, even with the windows down.

at those temps expect your 0805 isn't going to last either, avoid anything with a battery in it

Back