Git2 official apps

@JooVuu: At least you have provided something to your customers, gave some information.

Gitup does great job on firmware upgrade but did nothing on the apps.

Nobody expects perfect app. They could release beta and say to report bugs, to propose something new etc. Prety much as they do with firmware.
 
The fact that @gitup basically ignore our conerns in this thread is the most worrying thing.
 
@JooVuu: At least you have provided something to your customers, gave some information.

Gitup does great job on firmware upgrade but did nothing on the apps.

Nobody expects perfect app. They could release beta and say to report bugs, to propose something new etc. Prety much as they do with firmware.

I understand and sadly I cannot answer for gitup. I know a few times I have been close to releasing something and then something major happens and you have to pull back...as everyone has probably seen a few times I've released anyway and had dire consequences...as such I'm now more cautious. Gitup have been in the game far longer and as such they may not want to release something. Obviously I have no idea about this and I'm just speculating, but releasing an unfinished app with known problems can be far worse than not and just taking the flak for it. Again please just note this is ONLY speculation.

The fact that @gitup basically ignore our conerns in this thread is the most worrying thing.

I can see why that is worrying - they're pretty active on these forums so I would guess they are aware of this...I'm sure they will release an update shortly. Apps are by no means easy at all. It's one of the hardest parts of the camera.

Cheers,
 
@JooVuu even if you are right about everything you write about ios, you still can be faster develop ios app πŸ˜€ because in older post you writing about problems with various android models.. anyway again thanks for info, respect!
 
Well I use git2 many times for photo with selfie stick and I have various problems with non official apps! anyway app is must have for cam like git2 I want to say, cam that class. If they won't money ok. I am willing to pay for that app. This what you write is like you say why git have wifi in first place. Because if git cam don't have wifi,battery will lasting longer. Why to buy r8 audi when you can drive smart, smart use half fuel on same number of km compared to audi r8 etc. The point is,every serious cam maker have mobile app. When I was buying git2 I checked if they have app. And they say we don't have app now but app will be out soon. I was thinking ok... And where are we now? I have strong battery because I don't use much git2. Great for my bat but not great for me
When I bought the Yi cam ,Yi technology's near perfect app was already working with almost a "5" rating!
 
I am fairly sure that Gitup is not capable of making an app. That is why it is delayed so many times.

I have pre-ordered Yi 4K cam so I plan to use it as my main cam. Right now that is most complete camera on the market (with Gopro of course).

I don't expect that Gitup will release apps at all. They are promissing since december...
But Yi Technology makes you pay $45 dollars for the underwater case!
 
But Yi Technology makes you pay $45 dollars for the underwater case!
So what? We are talking here about gitup not being capable of making apps and promissing app releasing 'next month, every month. Isn't like that @gitup ?
 
Back
Top