GitUp F1 with F1.6 A129 lens

Only if we want to drive 'over there'. I chose to remain, so I'm keeping my plates as they are.
Might be wise to put a sticker over it to keep your car safe!

Sounds promising. I was considering trying another third-party lens, but I think I'll wait for the new F1 lens.

Hi Tony, do you have any update from the gitup manufacturer on their release of the updated F1 with faster lens? (I.e f1.5 or less?). Thanks!

Hi Tony, do you have any update from the gitup manufacturer on their release of the updated F1 with faster lens? (I.e f1.5 or less?). Thanks!
I think GitUp might want to keep the F1 as an action camera, separate from their dashcam products. The 4K Viofo A129 Pro is arriving later this year which I would expect to have a fast lens.

EDIT : Seems like I was wrong - see Gitup's post below

Last edited:
Are you interested this, we can offer some samples now, it comes with F1.8 lens.

Are you interested this, we can offer some samples now, it comes with F1.8 lens.
Is that a GitUp F1 with F1.8 lens? :D
Does it support a capacitor option?

Last edited:
I think GitUp might want to keep the F1 as an action camera, separate from their dashcam products. The 4K Viofo A129 Pro is arriving later this year which I would expect to have a fast lens.

EDIT : Seems like I was wrong - see Gitup's post below

Thanks Tony for your quick response..

Wow, a Viofo with 4k n fast lens! My kinda future dash cam! Can't wait for the year to get going!

Yes please!

I would like to test this out, and will post my review and video clips here for all to refer.. however, I am not so knowledgeable to do all the mods that Tony and rest have done, so my reviews will be based on the standard stock camera capabilities..

Please let me know how to get in touch with you for a sample.. Thanks a lot!

I am not so knowledgeable to do all the mods that Tony and rest have done, so my reviews will be based on the standard stock camera capabilities..
Is best to keep things as standard as possible, then the results are representative of the product that everyone can buy.

Is best to keep things as standard as possible, then the results are representative of the product that everyone can buy.

Thanks for the tip Tony... Will do ..

Hi, any update of your Gitup F1 with fast lens? I'm waiting to buy this, as my car front dash cam..

It has been fun testing the limits of this experimental camera. It is now being replaced on my windscreen by the new GitUp F1C 4K camera, which has a capacitor and a fast F1.8 130° FOV lens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Michelin Man F1 1
Z F1 13
TonyM F1 17
TonyM F1 113
TonyM F1 0
Back