GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Sorry, this video is not mine. It was found in youtube and posted in a forum in spain. I don't have information about this.
I would like that problem was the compression of youtube,hopefully.

Edit: this is the description of video in youtube:

"Raw footage from the Git 2 using the image stabilizer. I think a little work needs to be done with the stabilization on this camera. Its nearly there. A little bit of work to get it fine tuned. Its OK for slow movements but small instant bumping vibrations knock the gyro off. If you look around the edge of the frame you can see the effects."

I think the problem is not in youtube compression :(
It is not a lens problem, if you check the video snapshot, it is sharp, so no focus problem.
The Gyro is not good at low light condition.
If you check the Sony Action camera, the wrote clearly on the website, the IS result will be not always good in different situation.

About the focus problem, currently we haven't heard other users complained, that one is sent for review, so not a big problem.
We do double checking before shipping, it means two different team will test the video and audio quality before shipping.

In the youtube commentary , someone say that they look like to not have enougth ligth just like you say. That can be the probleme.

I didn't notice the gyro stabilisation having much difficulty filming by fire light!

The gyro was on throughout this, and it includes a few pans to follow the flames. There are only a couple of times I notice any distortion.

It is not a lens problem, if you check the video snapshot, it is sharp, so no focus problem.
The Gyro is not good at low light condition.
If you check the Sony Action camera, the wrote clearly on the website, the IS result will be not always good in different situation.

About the focus problem, currently we haven't heard other users complained, that one is sent for review, so not a big problem.
We do double checking before shipping, it means two different team will test the video and audio quality before shipping.
Other video with gyro ON but with better light condition

there is a big problem. I hope you dont dispacht the second batch until fix it
Worrying

Other video with gyro ON but with better light condition

there is a big problem. I hope you dont dispacht the second batch until fix it
Worrying
This will be improved in next version in next batch, the Gyro feature is directly supported by Novatek.
To improve the IS, need reduce the FOV.

Gyro ON with Car mode, works very good.
Here's a quick test between the Git2 vs the M10+, both with gyro ON

It seems the Gyro is OK for car mode, also good for FPV.
Before I have uploaded some FPV videos with Gyro on RCGroups, no one complain about that.
I will upload a new FPV video in 2 days, very big size.
Below is a video screenshot.
Git2%20FPV.jpg

I think we have to wait until the new batch is send :) Then we will know for sure.

Or Gitup wil post some new movies and we will know it.

Tour to Huizhou China, recorded with 3 Git2 cams.

So, the horrible weather has just installed, it's raining cats and dogs as some will say and snow is bound to happen, so i thought of doing some short reviews of some stuff i have an use together with the Git1 and now with the Git2.

Dual slot, dual input USB charger for the Git1 /Git2 and the SJ batteries

GP54 monopod from GitUp.com

GoPro open frame mount

Fpv is not demanding with gyro. I would like to see gyro in action in abrupt movement.
If the weather will get better the i'll do a "real" FPV trashing with no gimbal and no dampers like i did with Git1 HERE. I'm very interested if I'll have jello or not as the vibrations are really intense.

Yeah best Jello fix for quadcopters is perfect balanced propellers and vibration dampening mount, gimbal will do nothing to fix that, and i doubt the gyro of the Git2 can cope with it.

Reactions: Mtz
Low light to progressive night light (city) drive compilation.

2K resolution,
Gyro Off,
FOV: Wide,
AE:0,
WDR: OFF
White Balance: Auto
Color: Normal

Looks good! Is this one from the first batch with the focus problem?

Back