GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Bonfire night & rolling of the tar barrels, recorded on the Git2:

So did you win the flaming barrel race? ;)
Not a race, just a relay.

I don't have the Gitup fireproof case for the Git2 yet though, so couldn't attach it to the inside of the barrel
fire_emoticon_by_scorpiolibra-d5e64ig.gif

Today is the date of sale in Gearbest. Is Git2 ready to work 100%?

Today is the date of sale in Gearbest. Is Git2 ready to work 100%?
Start to ship the products now, the limited quantity from first batch are sold out, new batch will be available within 2 weeks.

Start to ship the products now, the limited quantity from first batch are sold out, new batch will be available within 2 weeks.

I placed the order in October. My question was about the development of software and hardware.

I see problems in the video, for example in 00:59 minutes, for what is this?

Nice video and nice location.
Looks well maintained walking trail/park.

I placed the order in October. My question was about the development of software and hardware.

I see problems in the video, for example in 00:59 minutes, for what is this?
Hardware is same for first batch and next batch. There is always improvement for software, as you see the video and photo, it is OK for releasing.
I did a rechecking with the original video, it is happened on 00:58:20, a bad frame on the top. I will check with engineer to see what they say.
You watched very carefully, even I didn't notice that as the problem is on the small part.

Hi
Would it be possible to connect Git2 to external storage instead of SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSDXC UHS-I Card?
I like to use it in multi camera rig and was looking for longer shooting time than microSDXC card..

Other question is about how you can startup 16 camera's at the same time with the same exposure settings..

Hi
Would it be possible to connect Git2 to external storage instead of SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSDXC UHS-I Card?
I like to use it in multi camera rig and was looking for longer shooting time than microSDXC card..

Other question is about how you can startup 16 camera's at the same time with the same exposure settings..
It does not support external storage, support max 128GB card, but only support recording, can not view video on screen, not fully tested it yet.

We are working on support to power up multi cameras at same time.

Can't you just put them in dashcam mode and then apply power to all 16 at once? Or is there the chance they won't boot and start in the same amount of time?

boot times aren't always identical
Yes, for Hero4, using bluetooth to power 2 cameras, the response time is not identical.

Yes, for Hero4, using bluetooth to power 2 cameras, the response time is not identical.

same goes for any cameras I've tried, the difference is very small but for this type of use obviously that would be an issue, for normal use it's no problem

ok, what about the RF remote? maybe if all the cameras are already turned on, one RF remote can start them all?
It appears that you can only pair one camera to the remote control at a time.

Not sure why, I thought it was one way communication so I expected to be able to attach two cameras to the one remote?

It appears that you can only pair one camera to the remote control at a time.

Not sure why, I thought it was one way communication so I expected to be able to attach two cameras to the one remote?
that's what i thought too - i see no reason you can't pair the remote to more than one camera unless it uses rolling codes like some car alarm remotes and better quality garage door opener remotes.

that's what i thought too - i see no reason you can't pair the remote to more than one camera unless it uses rolling codes like some car alarm remotes and better quality garage door opener remotes.
I think there must be some two way communication during the pairing, otherwise I would still be able to pair two simultaneously even with rolling codes.

Hardware is same for first batch and next batch. There is always improvement for software, as you see the video and photo, it is OK for releasing.
I did a rechecking with the original video, it is happened on 00:58:20, a bad frame on the top. I will check with engineer to see what they say.
You watched very carefully, even I didn't notice that as the problem is on the small part.

Is there any list with tested card? I read in other forum that problem of removed video could be on memory card.

Is there any list with tested card? I read in other forum that problem of removed video could be on memory card.
I think most of the branded card like Transcend, Samsung class 10 card should be work.
The card that user use is a 3 year old Samsung card, the write speed is below 20Mbps.
But in 1080P 60fps mode, the bitrate is around 28Mbps.
We will keep an eye on that.

Thanks for point this out, even I didn't see that at first time.

Back