GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

I don't think the hardware in the git2 have dewarp build in, you can remove that in most editing software, but it will cost a little of the overall resolution just as it would if the camera supported it in the hardware.
Narrowing FOV does make a difference as the curved edges are cropped out.
Thank you both!

You can't totally remove fisheye with the 170' lens, but using narrow FOV will crop out the very curved edges. To get straight perspective, you do need the 90' lens.44956

I have the 90 degree one, but I would like a slightly wider field of view too. I still am also interested to know if there is a way to couple the motion sensor or G-sensor with the photo function with the help of a firmware update. I am not savvy enough to build my own motion sensor trigger the way someone suggested here before.

Can I put the firmware mod for the 90 degree one on the 170 model? I cannot seem to find a specific mod FW for the 170.
Oh, and it seems that the FOV can only be changed for video, not for photo? I have done some testing today, but I have white blocks in the photos and the overall quality is not a nice as with thw 90 degree camera. The FW on it is 1.0 so I will update that, maybe it helps.

I wanted to thank everyone for their help and inputs earlier.
@gitup is a good manufacturer who stands by their product. They helped replace the dead camera for me at minimal cost.

I still wonder if I could revive the dead one and give it to someone, but don't think that's happening.

Back