Gitup git2 Videos

Mine with Bugs 3 drone...

Hope I can add gimball in the future, and try the 90º version of git2 too...
But for now, the gyro remains a strong point in favour off this camera

Git2 w/1.6 firmware + Removu S1 gimbal

Originally taken at 1440p 4:3 @30fps high bitrate, edited and exported from GoPro Quik at 1080p 60fps (unnecessary I know) ~16Mbps, then chucked into Youtube.

Not sure what it is, but my last few videos posted on youtube really look messed up and lots of artifacts, compared to the original

A friend of mine is a great guitar player, and he has a duet for old songs. Recently they have performed in a pub in front of a small audience, and I made a video from it.
It was recorded with the Git2. But according to the style of the music, I made the video quality look like being from the old days.

(Translation of the german words in the video can be found in the subtitles)

For kids :happy: ... Paris, christmas showcases of the two largest stores

with Git2, 90° lens, resized to 720p

Here's a timelapse 2560x1440 + LOW video quality + high sharpening. The resulting bitrate due to the 5fps framerate is 3.3mbps. GIT2P 90 degree

Last edited by a moderator:
"[2160P] 20180521 Victoria's Day Fireworks Ashbridges Bay Toronto"

Git2 w/4.35mm lens and 1.61 firmware

Just returned from a holiday in Indonesia. Here's some snorkeling!

This video is made from two clips. The first is a time-lapse using the Git2 w/4.35mm lens using V 1.8 1229 firmware and the second clip was recorded on an SJCAM SJ5000plus with version 3.3.6 firmware. Final resolution was 2560 x 1440p which is between the two cameras.

"20190120 Toronto Sundown01"

A friend of mine has added some decoration in his front yard. Good to have a Git2 for a little timelapse documentation:

Back