Good recommendations under $100?

pretty much everything i knew/read but refused to know/apply, cause i like to pay less if possible :D

so i guess decision is here, a118 capacitor
75 + some extra expenses
and ill just get the card locally,
any confirmations/approvals maybe?

I don't have an expensive car so I try to keep it at under $100 for my dashcam. If I had a newer better car than I might invest in a $200 dashcam like the Blackvue but still the under $100 dashcams are pretty decent. I would want my dashcam to run 24/7 for a more expensive car.

I don't have an expensive car so I try to keep it at under $100 for my dashcam. If I had a newer better car than I might invest in a $200 dashcam like the Blackvue but still the under $100 dashcams are pretty decent. I would want my dashcam to run 24/7 for a more expensive car.

I met a guy who had a GPS in his car. The cheap GPS probably cost more than his car did.

I am not saying to buy a dash cam that costs $5,000. However, a good quality dash cam can protect you legally if a crash happens. It really does not matter if you have a $500 car or a $75,000 car. If you want a dash cam you want a decent quality dash cam for your protection in either one.

This is the 1st time I heard that.
Tires maybe related to car price but dashcam? Lol...
I have a cheap car so I am okay with crappy video. Hahahaahaa...

This is the 1st time I heard that.
Tires maybe related to car price but dashcam? Lol...
I have a cheap car so I am okay with crappy video. Hahahaahaa...

What I meant was I don't want to spend too much on a dashcam. The dashcams under a $100 are pretty decent in quality for my use. Thank you.

What I meant was I don't want to spend too much on a dashcam. The dashcams under a $100 are pretty decent in quality for my use. Thank you.
I know what you mean, just pulling your legs.

Waiting so impatiently for the A118C from Gearbest.. *sigh*... Actually got to Netherlands and enroute to the US, not sure how much longer will it take...

Been looking at some action cams lately and was wondering if anyone know if one can use the HTC Re as a dash cam with auto start/stop on/off etc...? And what about the Polaroid Cube?

so i ordered mobius v3 c lens on banggood for 67$ and still need a capacitor 6$, some mount 3$, and a charger ~3$ total that is almost 80$ which is almost double the price of the
g1w c on gearbest , which costs 42$ (with coupon) and already has mount, and capacitor, and a car charger

so now i am thinking is it worth the money for the mobius?
i am seriously thinking of canceling order on banggood(still not shipped)
they are pretty much similar video quality, only question is reliability and stealthines, but the price difference....i could have front and rear g1w for the same price as one mobius,
reliability question and size of g1w are turning me down
what do you recommend

The Mobius is better than the G1W for many reasons including support, updates, reliabilty and guarantee of knowing your buying the real camera with the same components as everyone else, rather than each seller having different internals.

so you are basically saying to me it is worth the double price, it is x2 better than g1w and i already chose the best i could, and i should not worry about it any more and i can go to sleep calmly? :D

If you're going to lose sleep, do it because your thinking about the the best way to thank us for introducing you to the Mobius.

we'll see about that when it arrives :cool:

Congrat on your mobius. I wonder how difficult it is to install the capacitor.

Is there a possibility of the package being lost when USPS status went from...
March 4, 2015 , 9:05 am - Out for Delivery

March 4, 2015 , 11:05 pm - Delivery status not updated

Call the post office, they should have it.

Back