GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

I take it there is no scope to do a non gps model for people who don't require it, plus it would reduce the price?

Right now it would cost extra to do a non GPS version which obviously doesn't make commercial sense

Jokin,

It may have been discussed before, but why wasn't sdxc used? I do love that it has dual microSD slots.

64gb microSDHC cards are uncommon but readily available on ebay, will it support 64gb microSDHC?

Most of 64gb are microSDXC.

Support for larger cards will come in some later models

Damn!!! Just received a bucket load of bills in the mail :mad: Not good when you have been unemployed for over 3 years.

Hope I can still make use of any forum specials when it's finally released. I feel it's getting close :D

Damn!!! Just received a bucket load of bills in the mail :mad:
don't ya hate that, im always getting stuff like that, just when you think you are right with cash and starting to save a few hundred and want to get something all the bills come that you don't expect or something else to chew up your cash, its like someone is watching you just waiting to screw cash out of ya.

yes that's it perfect thanks, wanted to see what it looked like straight off the camera and not a professional photo shopped version.

Looks good jokiin.
Just thinking out loud here. Could the tape mount be replaced with something like Dual Lock fasteners. At the company I work at we dispatch on the average of 22 drivers a night and would need the units to be removable at the end of shift.

Rick

Dual lock could be used in place of the tape I would think
Okay. I was just wondering if it would affect the video quality being it isn't a solid mount. All our equipment is leased from Penske and the units would have to be able to removed frequently.

Rick

I use dual lock (250) attached to the 3m tape of my 2 mobius mounts. Solid as a rock if you push in in correctly. The 400 (and above) is too solid a connection and I felt like I was pulling off the windscreen. I think the 250 is 1,000 uses till its strength is cut to 1/2, which would still be strong enough. The 400 I believe is 100 uses but I could be wrong.

Looks good! Followed you over from WP forums and I'm looking forward to these being released.

I can help with testing if you want. I'm also in Sydney which may help with logistics. I've done quite a bit of beta testing for a pretty big multinational company.

Back