GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

How is RTC power implemented? With supercaps most of the circuitry of the cam is not powered when it's not in use; do you have a separate button cell for RTC chip? I suppose you do for GPS module to keep almanac intact.

Thanks! Good to know. Just please don't glue them to the board for the user to be able to replace them.

hows the testing coming along? got any video files you can post here yet??

we're still doing image quality adjustments along with some other firmware stuff so a bit early to post samples just yet, I will in due course though, we're into our 5th beta at the moment and still things to do, getting there

atleast wifes would know the estimated date plus minus 1 week of due date normally, but yes the pain is prolonged as we do not know the due date here, that is where my pain is. if it wasn't such a good specced camera with great support i would have gone with another one but I think its worth the wait for this one. but if we go by the Q1 release then we got 6 days until release, WOOHOOOO. but not sure that the target of the Q1 release will be met this time round?????

well we've done some production in Q1, not quite ready for general consumption though so we're holding off until we get things the way we expect it should be

Will you be sending one of your finished models to Matt at Techmoan?

Will you be sending one of your finished models to Matt at Techmoan?

it's not something I've spoken with him about, I'm sure he gets plenty of requests to look at product, if he wanted one I'd have no issue with sending him one of course

Rick stop teasing!!!!!

it's not something I've spoken with him about, I'm sure he gets plenty of requests to look at product, if he wanted one I'd have no issue with sending him one of course

I recon he would be happy to review, he's one of the best reviewers, very thorough

There's plenty of evidence from the feedback to his YouTube videos & his website blogs that people do buy devices on the strength of Techmoan's reviews.

I think that a favourable Techmoan review of the GT2S would bring it to the attention of a much wider audience, & boost sales accordingly.

There's plenty of evidence from the feedback to his YouTube videos & his website blogs that people do buy devices on the strength of Techmoan's reviews.

I think that a favourable Techmoan review of the GT2S would bring it to the attention of a much wider audience, & boost sales accordingly
I agree..... I only chanced upon this forum and consequently Jokiin's cameras after watching a few of his videos and reading the comments

If it wasn't for Techmoan I wouldn't of purchased the Mobius and found this place

I have emailed Matt, he may/may not join the forum but at least he is aware of the GuardTrak now :)

Back