GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

I only have to root the wife and shes very happy. Bit more fun than her phone.
See I spent three hours last night on her phone. Told you I wasn't that smart :p

Sorry Jokiin, didn't mean to take this that far off topic :oops:

we're still doing image quality adjustments along with some other firmware stuff so a bit early to post samples just yet, I will in due course though, we're into our 5th beta at the moment and still things to do, getting there
what beta are you up to at the moment? any news on how far to go until release?

Beta 6 out of....300? 8? Just figuring out the wait time :)

6 out of how ever many it takes to get it right, it's an unknown number unfortunately, 6 of 8 would be nice, realistically it might take a few more than that though

6 out of how ever many it takes to get it right, it's an unknown number unfortunately, 6 of 8 would be nice, realistically it might take a few more than that though

Let the man do his thang. I don't care how many beta's it takes. I want it all sorted before I buy. I want a WOW!!! product, not an "also ran" half baked affair.

Im sure Jokiin wont be putting out anything half-baked.

Im also sure me saying anything like, "9. 9 is the magic number. Only do 9 betas Jokiin." Will have no effect on how many betas Jokiin actually does no matter how soothing and persuasive my words might actually be and that can be pretty darn soothing and persuasive.

Of course if the number of betas Jokiin eventually stops at when he reaches perfection turns out to actually be 9, that could be chalked up to coincidence. With no arm twisting on my part whatsoever.

Im sure Jokiin wont be putting out anything half-baked.

I wasn't implying Jokiin would put out anything half-baked, I was inferring that most other manufacturers would. I'm sure that the GT2S has already reached perfection, and jokiin is just tidying up the wrapping and ribbons ;)

just do the blackvue thing and throw it out there and let everyone beta test it for ya and defect off to other manufacturers. na only jokin, do a good job get it good then give it out and add a few firmware updates as time goes on.
just don't go doing what this place called UBNT is doing, their damn firmware has been in crappy beta for 18 months atleast and really pissing everyone off, they are adding new hardware as well putting new bugs in their beta firmware as well making it just go on forever in beta with crap loads of bugs, they have no idea how to do things.

yeah, amused to see Blackvue promoting their upcoming dual camera product the DR-750LW, I'm sure it would please all the satisfied owners of the 550 to hear this great news ;)

as much as I'd like to have it out there right now we do have things that need doing still so we just need to get them done

i hope you guys don't mind, but i'm gonna be a bit cheeky here...... would any of you mind filling out a quickish questionnaire/survey i've made for my final year university project/dissertation/thesis. its an investigation into privacy concerns and how they affects consumer's acceptance of technology. i'm looking for the opinions of people of all ages and backgrounds and i'd argue that if you belong to a forum like this, you're probably on the more innovative end of the scale, which is a key demographic. i'm based in the UK and have been offering respondents the chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher (chosen at random), but since a lot of you won't be from the UK i'm happy to offer the equivalent of £35 cash in your native currency, which i will send via paypal to the winner.

like i say, a bit cheeky, but if you don't ask, you won't know :). anyways, the link to the questionnaire/survey is here: http://bit.ly/PknKxD. thnx in advance

jokiin, should update your website and get rid of that on schedule for Q1 as that has passed and put some current news there like your in beta 6 and another x number of day, months, years etc... estimate until release. maybe on schedule for Q2 release?

Yeah have been meaning to do another update, mainly for people who don't follow along here, we did actually get some trial production done in Q1 but some things still to sort before mass production, don't want to release until we get it sorted

A thought has just occurred.... While I wait patiently(!) for the release of this cam, the money that I have put aside for it is gradually gaining interest, not a lot, but still a little :-p

well at least you got cash put aside, when ever I do so more bills come in and there goes my cash until I save it again a month later. just want something other than bills to spend this cash on but nothing yet available to do so.

Back