GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

My ITB-100HD beeps it's head off at you and it drives you insane, just like the Honda CRV keys in the ignition when you open the drivers door. :mad: :mad:

7 series we'd be able to do something like that I guess, 2 series we have to work within the capabilities of the platform

7 series we'd be able to do something like that I guess, 2 series we have to work within the capabilities of the platform
can you flash the display on and off or something with a message "NO SD CARD"

this is the wife were talking about, if its quiet it isn't there or working perfectly. she's uses the car 90% of the time. if it powers down and quiet then it is working perfectly to her. the blackvue crap we have now just sits there constantly going over and over "insert the sd card, insert the sd card...." cant be ignored.

Sounds like my wife (boss)

beta 8 now and a few more things have been addressed, still other things to do though
how's the betas? what beta you up to? has it fixed more issues?

Betas are coming along, we've got a hardware revision to do to fix a problem and that's being done now
any idea how long this hardware change will take to complete until you get the revised version? what sort of hardware change is needed?

Meant to be ready yesterday but wasn't done in time, will see it next week I guess, holidays at the moment slowing things down

Component upgrade needed on the mainboard

Yeah dont forget yesterday ( may 1 ) was the workers international get ****faced day :D and i would assume the Chinese ppl are hardcore on that day, where as here its only a 1/2 holiday.

Just a thought but it may be nothing of consequence: - for a dual camera system - one in front and one in the rear would it be possible to have the rear camera communicate with the front via wireless and all the recordings be placed on the front camera using a two card system maybe? perhaps this has already been done.

I tow a caravan and fitting a rear view camera will be my next project so would such a wireless system be possible similar to the above - the caravan market in the UK is big and caravaners do like their 'accessories and gizmo's'

Just a thought but it may be nothing of consequence: - for a dual camera system - one in front and one in the rear would it be possible to have the rear camera communicate with the front via wireless and all the recordings be placed on the front camera using a two card system maybe? perhaps this has already been done.

I tow a caravan and fitting a rear view camera will be my next project so would such a wireless system be possible similar to the above - the caravan market in the UK is big and caravaners do like their 'accessories and gizmo's'
Caravaners do love to see the massive queues they are causing behind them!!:p
I wonder when we'll start seeing YouTube posts/boasts "Look how big mine was today"?!:eek:

Meant to be ready yesterday but wasn't done in time, will see it next week I guess, holidays at the moment slowing things down
ready today?? did you get it today? does it work?

Back