GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

That's an encouraging statement, thanks! :)

if you need another beta tester to speed things up past beta 6 let me know, I know a few people on the road most of the time and myself.

that's why i'm hanging out for this thing, but I have a habit of acting like a kid waiting for Christmas just a few days away though.

Wozzzza chill! Let the man do his thing, it will come when it is ready! As for the website I'm sure that'll be updated when he's ready not when someone dictates it

I like what I see, it's most likely been posted, but are there any videos that have been made with this camera

I like what I see, it's most likely been posted, but are there any videos that have been made with this camera

we're still working on firmware adjustments, video won't be made available until that's sorted, will be prior to release though of course

I hate to ask, but I originally enquired about this camera (now called GuardTrak) about 2 years ago. I just wanted a raw preview of the video quality.

Can you provide one now Jokiin ? :) I am genuinely interested in purchasing.

PS: there are hundreds, if not thousands of posts about this camera. I really can't browse through all of them.

I hate to ask, but I originally enquired about this camera (now called GuardTrak) about 2 years ago. I just wanted a raw preview of the video quality.

PS: there are hundreds, if not thousands of posts about this camera. I really can't browse through all of them.

wasn't this camera if it was 2 years ago, it's not available for purchase yet but sample video will be available prior to purchase, we're still working on image quality related settings in the firmware (as well as a bunch of other stuff), showing any samples now would be pointless as it's not ready

just had to read the PREVIOUS post to yours for your answer, it was all in there, only posted 12 hours before you posted.

does this camera have any voices for telling you anything like the SD card is missing or not working or anything? or how are we notified of these events?

so if we forget to put in an SD card, which I have done a couple of times, how does it notify us of this stupidity? we could be driving around for weeks with no recordings if there's no notification.

You'd need to forget to put 2 cards in, if it had no cards it would power down after a predetermined time (menu configuration) which you may or may not notice, I'd tend to think it wouldn't take weeks to notice this

Thanks wozzza and Jokiin :)

this is the wife were talking about, if its quiet it isn't there or working perfectly. she's uses the car 90% of the time. if it powers down and quiet then it is working perfectly to her. the blackvue crap we have now just sits there constantly going over and over "insert the sd card, insert the sd card...." cant be ignored.

Back