GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

I just love Jokiin's responses to the relentless demand busting at the seams. It's not what we want to hear, yet it's subtly reassuring that he knows exactly what he's doing and where the progress stands. You sense such secrecy, and hence such propriety. Shows me such professionalism, such care about his product and thus his consumers' satisfaction.

I just love Jokiin's responses to the relentless demand busting at the seams. It's not what we want to hear, yet it's subtly reassuring that he knows exactly what he's doing and where the progress stands. You sense such secrecy, and hence such propriety. Shows me such professionalism, such care about his product and thus his consumers' satisfaction.

Yet, I'm sure somewhere deep down inside @jokiin's conscience there lies the urge to grab someone by the throat and bitch slap them :)

Yet, I'm sure somewhere deep down inside @jokiin's conscience there lies the urge to grab someone by the throat and bitch slap them :)
really? no, hes not that kind of person? is he? hmmmm, not referring to me maybe?

Actually i can see a Aussie do that ;)

I can allso see a Dane do that, but the next day he will blame all the beer and drugs he consumed yesterday :rolleyes:

I just wanted to congratulate jokiin on the recently noticed again crazy numbers of 1,500 likes and over 6,000 posts.

I can only aspire to one day be as well educated, helpful, and versed in DashCams as he and other great members here are. A really cool reminder to how much time people are kind enough to spend here voluntarily to help others out.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I guess if you like something and are interested in it you will keep updated and help others. if you don't like something then you are nowhere to be found. like me with politics, I am nowhere near it and have no idea about it and it absolute bores me to death and do not want anything to do with it and have difficulty understanding how anyone can deal with it.

jokiin, do you do all the coding for this firmware yourself or not? or just report to someone else to get things fixed? how often do you spend on this project? is this project your fulltime job or just something you do on the side as a hobby?

notice you haven't updated your website yet. this weekend if the perfect time, you are on holidays and have time.

do you ever get sick of it and want to give up?

that's why i'm hanging out for this thing, but I have a habit of acting like a kid waiting for Christmas just a few days away though.

Back