GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

I think poor Fred's "Bablefish" needs a FW upgrade!!:p

Last edited:
Fred what an arrogant person you are! I sincerely apologise for your wasted time. Please let us know what we can do to make it up to you!

Hint: will be ready to order sometime in the next light year.
Did you know that one lightyear is the distance light can reach under perfect conditions in one normal year? :p

So one lightyear is one year but it cant be used to measure time.

Did you know that one lightyear is the distance light can reach under perfect conditions in one normal year? :p

So one lightyear is one year but it cant be used to measure time.
We'll have to wait for Fred to bend over before we can start measuring his lightyear ;)

@ mariomart I think you are confusing your planets fred is from jupiter not uranus and much less the ( rings ) of saturn so no more talk about mooning your making me blush redder than mars :p

looks like Fred has gone back to Jupiter, haven't heard from him for a while, which is good. hope he took enough funny stuff to stay there for a while longer.

There are a lot of useful educational stuff has been said lately here, I have even learned a lot about our Universe ;) LOL

DCT forum Rocks!
You can learn here a lot about dashcams and at the same time repeat Astronimy lessons which I might skipped ( or forgot ) when I was young.

@ niko come along now lets not stray from the milky way its DCT forum Meteorites { rocks indeed) .......I have had to put my next camera purchase on hold the car needs new brake linings and I suspect shock absorbers all round. Much like myself really......to add insult to injury the car is a (SPACE STAR):( ...........I think I will go jump in one of them there Black Holes.......:eek:......Ipol

Bitch su mishi ;) thats what i called the maker of my L200.

Good thing I decided to poke around the forum some more. I was about to pull the trigger on a Lukas LK-7900.

I'll be waiting for the GT2S to hit the market. It looks like to be a really well thought out product.

1 more posetive vibe oozing its way towards the factories and DEV teams :-)

All these good vibes got to reach harmony soon and make all things come together :)

@ kamkar1 nice research in the forum on your part.......as regards the Bitch su mishi I cant grumble its 9 years old this month so a facelift is only to be expected. Apart from 4 new tyres earlier this year its been a reliable runner.....:D Ipol update shock absorbers are fine but it needs new brake pads and discs all round 340 euros . Being changed Monday afternoon. Ipol

Last edited:
I should hope so

to be fair that's probably scaled down but I expect the original is nothing out of the ordinary, Jaycar are only selling generic product

It's also only 1280x720 resolution too.

Back