Half-naked women: Dashcam Marketing? How to attract buyers.

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
No sure how "boobs-technique" works to attract dashcam buyers ?

Some screenshots from Chinese website daschams "advertisement".

a1.jpg

The guys beard on the right is pretty perfectly placed.

There was a woman called Sticky Vicky in Benidorm who could also smoke from there - as well as retrieve many feet of Christmas tree lights and light up light bulbs from an internal battery - she didn't have a super capacitor either! ;)

There was a woman called Sticky Vicky in Benidorm who could also smoke from there - as well as retrieve many feet of Christmas tree lights and light up light bulbs from an internal battery - she didn't have a super capacitor either! ;)

Sticky Vicky Dashcam ?

[emoji23] [emoji3] [emoji106]

The prices are "correct" more the women shows higher the price ;)

Brings back memories of scottish Aberdeen accented ex.....

I d buy one on the strength of that:):):)

Few more before you got to sleep.
Wish you a nice sweet dreams ;)

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

No sure how "boobs-technique" works to attract dashcam buyers ?
This could happen to anybody... I'm still waiting for my turn :)

why dont they put half naked men as advertisements?? maybe get more women in dash cams.

It's not only the Chinese dashcam sellers who use half-naked women in their promotions, even our honorable member Nigel here also does it. This is a pic from his review on GIT1 action cam :p
Sea%20-%20Dove.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not only the Chinese dashcam sellers who use half-naked women in their promotions, even our honorable member Nigel here also does it. This is a pic from his review on GIT1 action cam :p
I'm fairly certain that is a male ;)

But that is appropriate clothing for the location, who ever builds sandcastles etc on a beach fully clothed?

#2 and 3 are claiming to be of 'breast' quality.

I think #1 is either warning you it's a 'bum' deal, or has some anti-tailgating feature?
Those are the shi**iest cams around and pretty much everybody knows that. I don't think they'd sell better even if the women were completely naked and in erotic positions. :D
They're so bad that they can be bought for as little as €20!

Those are the shi**iest cams around and pretty much everybody knows that. I don't think they'd sell better even if the women were completely naked and in erotic positions. :D
They're so bad that they can be bought for as little as €20!
As little as 20€, 22$ ? - This is ripp-off price. Factory bulk price is 6-7$ and cheapest I got few years ago was 13$ incl. delivery.
If they would add along with dashcam an A2 size poster of "that women", price would be justified ;)

Last edited:
Maybe if they came with preloaded 'video' on the cards of 'those' girls?

Maybe if they came with preloaded 'video' on the cards of 'those' girls?
Actually I had few years ago one cheap dashcam which had boot-up "welcome" screen logo of bikini-girl.

I can only guess how to call famous G1W dashcam if it's mounted on "that place".
Check out how strong is LED-flash from G1W if it's mounted "there" :)

a5.jpg

maybe it's a safety strobe feature? Prevent rear end accidents.

:D

Back