help! which cam should i buy

cp8737

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, new to the dash cam scene, been doing a lot of research but ideally need some pointers from professional users with experience.

I intend to install a dash cam in my works van which is used both in the day and at night so i could do with good night vision quality as well as daytime, i intend to hard wire and gps would be a plus point also.

I was thinking of possibly a Blackvue dr650s but if anyone could point me in a better direction that would be great thanks

Welcome to forum.
Beside good day and night video quality what other criteria are important to you (form-factor / size, functions, budget, etc.)?

Hi there price wise looking at around the £300 mark size wise I'm not too fusy functions wise a phone app could be useful as well as gps mapping for reviewing footahe

What about form-factor / size.
Parking mode?
Do you want to leave unit in car or remove on daily basis for safety reason not to get stolen (bad / good neighbourhood)?

Size is not particularly important and I intend to leave the cam mounted in vehicle all the time as it's always secure

would you rate the blackvue range?

Back