His Honda is obviously superior to every other vehicle on the road.

not even accident can stop it... [emoji12]
Bonus: How To Make Your Car Sound Like Sports Car ? LOL [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
If it were me with the camera I'd be very tempted to give him a little 'toot' on the horn as I was driving by to get his attention and then give him a big smile, a 'thumbs up' and friendly wave. That should make him feel better... :D

Appears to have lowered the suspension so much that there is no suspension left, hence no grip!

Would have been OK if he had kept his foot on the throttle though.

In America we say "never try to overtake a car on the right side". He tried to overtake an 18 wheeler... I'm always cautious is and when I have to overtake on the right, especially when I'm not familiar with the road. He clearly wasn't aware that the right lane was ending (or he simply didn't understand that his car might sound like it's fast, but it's not, so it would be a close call if he did succeed).

come on... bump stops give you like 1cm of travel - that's even less than formula 1, so it must be AWESOME!

for a second there, i thought he was just going to drive away like that, without even getting out to check damage.

picdump-1296-5.jpg

come on... bump stops give you like 1cm of travel - that's even less than formula 1, so it must be AWESOME!

for a second there, i thought he was just going to drive away like that, without even getting out to check damage.
Formula 1 cars have a lot of suspension travel, most of it is in the tyres but they have no problem driving over curbs at 200mph that I wouldn't dare go over in my road car at 10mph!

Formula E on the other hand with it's "modern" low profile wheels where touching a curb either results in loss of control, often due to being airborne, or the suspension collapsing at the next corner is much closer to this Honda!

In America we say "never try to overtake a car on the right side". He tried to overtake an 18 wheeler... I'm always cautious is and when I have to overtake on the right, especially when I'm not familiar with the road. He clearly wasn't aware that the right lane was ending (or he simply didn't understand that his car might sound like it's fast, but it's not, so it would be a close call if he did succeed).
;)

Dumb kids with their rice rockets... What a surprise :D

At least his Honda wasn't a new, just purchased car:

4 wheel drive = 4 times the grip everyone else has - everyone should know that 4 times zero = zero :)

Hey hey! Don't be to hard on the kid... his kind keep people like me in business! :)

Can't argue with job security (well as long as they don't hurt others).

Formula 1 cars have a lot of suspension travel, most of it is in the tyres but they have no problem driving over curbs at 200mph that I wouldn't dare go over in my road car at 10mph!

Formula E on the other hand with it's "modern" low profile wheels where touching a curb either results in loss of control, often due to being airborne, or the suspension collapsing at the next corner is much closer to this Honda!

having actually hit the curbing at texas world speedway and grand sport speedway, at speed, i can confidently say you would have no trouble hitting that same curbing in any vehicle. depending on your racing line and each individual corner (and traffic conditions) it can be either advantageous (or not) to get up on the curbing and deliberately upset the car's balance and grip to make the car behave differently. very few times does the normal racing line include driving on the curbing.

haha dad is going to be soooo mad :D

As the commercial for that foul-tasting coca cola goes.

Just add 0 talent to that brand new driving licence, and add a new car + 0 and you get a wanna be rally driver getting a taste of karma.

PS that subaru cost 699.000,00 Dkkr witch is a staggering 106.480.00 US dollars ( assuming its the expensive of the 2 models of wrx sold here ( cheap one beeing 649.000,00 DKkr ) :(

Last edited:
His Honda is obviously superior to every other vehicle on the road. It's so lightweight too after replacing his muffler with a Folger's can!

Haha... looks like the merge lane wasn't long enough to take over the truck.
Almost hit the pickup.
Truck driver must have the widest grin of his life.
Shoulder still has snow so a really stupid move.
Looks like accord is also up there with civic when it comes to stupidity.

Not very convinced.

On "collision", car should swing round at rear, but doesn't.
"Cameraman" tries to lend animation to fake smash with contrived camera shake.
Off-side headlights / driver lights go out unrealistically.
Snowfall feels like filter. Even the big boys routinely get this wrong.
Collision noise is not life-like; sounds more like gun-shot, than minor prang.
Looks like the lamp pillar was composited from a separate layer.

yleZ9zL.gif

Also, the way bumper shard folds down after supposed prang is especially phony.

wmp6YP0.gif

Finally, "damage" in footage is all but non-existent; yet "damage" in still "photo" appears major.

7E2oILr.jpg

P.S. note bottom-feeding media companies sniffing around the footage!

Back