Honda Pilot Blows Light

S P

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SGGCX2PRO & SGGCX2
The goldish one waiting to turn left. I have no idea what this person was smoking, but they didn't even start to pull out into the plane of the intersection until AFTER my light had already turned green, which means their light was red for a few seconds already. And then, they ridiculously just loiter in the middle of the damned intersection?? What the hells?!! Woman in the Tahoe in front of me was way too nice. I'd have been all over the horn. I didn't even start rolling through our own light until it was yellow already. There are soooo many issues at this light here. People pull the most brain dead stunts here all the time.

Hold on, almost done sending my text....lulz *send* ah. Oh yeah, I'm driving 'n stuff. :p

Hold on, almost done sending my text....lulz *send* ah. Oh yeah, I'm driving 'n stuff. :p
Yeah that had to be it... It's like they didn't even look at the damned light and just assumed it was still green when -mine- was green now and -yours- was red for a few seconds already!!! Why on earth are you pulling out into the intersection to turn after your light has been bloody red for a few seconds??? This is why dorking around on your phone is so bad. Your situational awareness goes right down the toilet, and you have no effing clue what's going on around you at all.

Yeah that had to be it... It's like they didn't even look at the damned light and just assumed it was still green when -mine- was green now and -yours- was red for a few seconds already!!! Why on earth are you pulling out into the intersection to turn after your light has been bloody red for a few seconds??? This is why dorking around on your phone is so bad. Your situational awareness goes right down the toilet, and you have no effing clue what's going on around you at all.
+1

And this morning I caught a county bus blowing straight through that light, and then got their license plate number after. Will be sending that to county PD.

Back