Hot Pixels

adalex

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC
I'm uploading the video now but I think I have two hot pixels on the left side of the video. I was actually trying to upload this for the two idiots within 30 seconds :p I'll edit when the video is done.

I have the beta 5 firmware

(minor swearing) the speed limit on this road is partially 55 but then drops to 50. I'm going 50 the whole strip of this road. Watch the right hand side when I pass the car and then after I go under the overpass with the offramp to my right

Last edited:
you can redo the calibration but if not done correctly you could end up with more than two hot pixels, something to keep in mind

all cameras have this, the calibration just masks the effect so you can't see it

@adalex I just sent you a private message with the special calibration instructions. Feel free to run it as many times as you want. The Sony Sensor is being pushed running at maximum sensitivity so it's pretty tough to get every single pixel 100% perfect without losing night performance. (but anything you see should be very minimal and only in the darkest scenes)

Back