How do I switch between modes? (Instructions are poor)

drriley

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The small manual with the product talks about what buttons to push when in different modes (e.g., recording mode, video/playlist mode, standby mode) but gives no indication of how to switch between those modes. The cam is in recording mode (according to the icon) .. but no amount of pressing any buttons seems to change that and get me to a playlist, for example, where I could view recorded videos. I can't even get into the settings, as pressing 'menu' seems to do nothing either.

The small manual with the product talks about what buttons to push when in different modes (e.g., recording mode, video/playlist mode, standby mode) but gives no indication of how to switch between those modes. The cam is in recording mode (according to the icon) .. but no amount of pressing any buttons seems to change that and get me to a playlist, for example, where I could view recorded videos. I can't even get into the settings, as pressing 'menu' seems to do nothing either.

Hi DR,
power up cam then press bottom LH button till it flashes to stop recording (Cannot access Menu while its recording!)
Press menu button
scroll up and down modes with bottom L and R keys
Press '!' to access mode
use bottom L and R keys to change/select options in that mode
Press '!' key to select option
Press menu to exit

Hope this helps (hope I've got it right!) :eek:

Gaz

Back