How is EV set on DVR207? No menu....

RSole

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I asked this in the big thread but got no replies.

The EV shows as "0.0" at the top of the screen and I've seen posts with people mentioning that they changed it on a DVR027. But how is it done on the DR207?

I can't find any menu or submenu to allow changes. Thanks to whoever can solve my mystery.

p.s. It would not surprise me if there is no way to change it, so why show the value on the screen?

I couldn't find it either. Hell, people were talking about formatting their SD card in the camera and I couldn't find where to do that either.

The directions that come with this camera are pretty useless it took me awhile to figure it out on my DVR 027

To change the EV hit either the up or down button while camera is in record mode.

To format the SD card on the camera tap the mode button twice or till a screen comes up with all the video files on the SD card hit the menu button another screen will come up select format by hitting the record button.

Perfect PKnitty6, worked great for me. Still don't see in the manual, but works fine. Thanks!

shafferb0b1 said:
Perfect PKnitty6, worked great for me. Still don't see in the manual, but works fine. Thanks!
I'm. Pretty sure it's not in the manual.

Back