How long did shipping take?

Hi, did your package get handed to Canada Customs? If so, how long did Customs have it? My package has been with customs in Toronto for 9 days now. Shipping took 20 days from China to Toronto via Swiss Post/Singapore. Not sure what is the hold up in Customs?
Mine arrived at the local post office in Cayuga, ON. for me to pick up 7 days after it was handed to CAYTOA (Customs?) . If you're in TO you definitely should have had it by now. Sorry to hear there's yet another problem.

My Mini 0801 arrived today. 30 days via Swiss Post. Breakdown: 14 days to reach and leave Genève, another 6 days to reach Canada, some time in Canada Customs and delivered 10 days after landing in Canada. No customs, taxes or customs clearance fees charged. Initial shipment was turned back by Hong Kong post office. Original order Oct 8 so 74 days total.

2013-12-20 11:54, Delivered
2013-12-10 12:58, Handed to customs, CAYTOA
2013-12-10 12:58, Arrival at border point of destination country, CAYTOA
2013-12-04 10:54, Departed transit country, CH-1211 Genève 5 Transit
2013-12-04 10:54, Departure from border point of origin country, CH-1211 Genève 5 Transit
2013-12-04 09:48, Arrived in transit country, CH-1211 Genève 5 Transit
2013-11-21 15:10, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
2013-11-21 15:10, Arrival at border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
2013-11-21 15:10, Mailed, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
2013-11-20 19:03, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
2013-11-20 19:03, Arrival at border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
2013-11-20 19:03, Mailed, Swiss Post SINGAPORE

Ordered my JADO D169 (Mini 0801) from estore009 off eBay last Thursday, the 12th. I don't think it has even left China yet - they haven't updated the tracking information in 8 days. I'm in California, USA.

shipping.png

it's not unusual for the tracking info to show up for at least a week, it's peak time as well at the moment which makes things even worse

Ordered 16.11.2013

jeu.21.11.2013 16:24 Dépôt Swiss Post SINGAPORE
jeu.21.11.2013 16:24 Arrivée office frontière du pays d'expédition Swiss Post SINGAPORE
jeu.21.11.2013 16:24 Départ de la frontière du pays d'expédition Swiss Post SINGAPORE
jeu.21.11.2013 16:30 Sorti du pays de transit Swiss Post SINGAPORE
jeu.21.11.2013 16:30 Départ de la frontière du pays d'expédition Swiss Post SINGAPORE
mar.10.12.2013 10:25 Arrivée à la frontière du pays de destination FRCDGA
mer.11.12.2013 16:45 Distribué 910390

keepingame (7952)
99.2% évaluations positives

Last edited:
it's not unusual for the tracking info to show up for at least a week, it's peak time as well at the moment which makes things even worse
The first three words of your post immediately made me think of this song. :D

10 days since the tracking info has been updated....

10 days since the tracking info has been updated....

Same here, there were 10 days with no update between "handed to Canada Customs" and "delivered" but the package was still moving during that time. Have hope.....

Ordered my JADO D169 (Mini 0801) from estore009 off eBay last Thursday, the 12th. I don't think it has even left China yet - they haven't updated the tracking information in 8 days. I'm in California, USA.

View attachment 2790
Thanks for order from us!
Could you tell us your Ebay id? So we can track this package for you then!
Regards,
Vicky

Mine arrived at the local post office in Cayuga, ON. for me to pick up 7 days after it was handed to CAYTOA (Customs?) . If you're in TO you definitely should have had it by now. Sorry to hear there's yet another problem.
Thanks for your confirmation that you had received this package already,it is really appreciated by us!
And also,we did receive this half price $32 on this G1W already,thanks!
Regards,
Vicky

Thanks for order from us!
Could you tell us your Ebay id? So we can track this package for you then!
Regards,
Vicky
My eBay id is reginald1992. Thanks for checking in on my order! :)
I figure my order must be caught in the Christmas rush. Still plenty of time to get here though.

We have a check this package via USPS website,the link is:https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

And it reads us that:
LK886094199CN
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
2013-12-13 09:42, Processed Through Sort Facility, SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA
2013-12-12 19:31, Acceptance, CHINA
And also,we have a check it via China EMS website,and it reads us that:
This package 2013-12-13 09:42, left Shenzhen for US LAXF Mail hub office
It seems that this package delayed for few days,and it will have updated info very soon,please do not worry about it,we will keep eye on this packag until it arrived in!

Thanks for your confirmation that you had received this package already,it is really appreciated by us!
And also,we did receive this half price $32 on this G1W already,thanks!
Regards,
Vicky
wow estore009 here :O Mine is order since 4 Dec and still waiting, hope it comes soon!

Still haven't received the item or any update on the tracking info. I'm going to contact estore009 to see if they have any more information; maybe I should wait it out a little longer or ask for a refund.

Still haven't received the item or any update on the tracking info. I'm going to contact estore009 to see if they have any more information; maybe I should wait it out a little longer or ask for a refund.
Yes,this is the problem,and it has no updated info for a long time on this package LK886094199CN;
And we think we can solve it in this way to refund firstly,and you pay us again after it arrived in finally,ok?
Anyway,we believed this package was hold in some place maybe,but our local post office confirmed this package left China Shenzhen for its US address already on 13th/Dec,2013 already,and wish it can delivere finally!

Yes,this is the problem,and it has no updated info for a long time on this package LK886094199CN;
And we think we can solve it in this way to refund firstly,and you pay us again after it arrived in finally,ok?
Anyway,we believed this package was hold in some place maybe,but our local post office confirmed this package left China Shenzhen for its US address already on 13th/Dec,2013 already,and wish it can delivere finally!
It did ship from China already? I thought it hadn't shipped at all until now. If that's the case, then no refund necessary yet - I'll wait another 2 weeks for it to arrive. The problem is on our delivery service then, their fault right now. Maybe they lost it or it's held up in a backlog of imported merchandise somewhere....we'll see. Thanks for keeping me updated. ;)

Looks like I was right to give it another few days. Finally, an update earlier this afternoon - processed through Los Angeles International Airport! :D
trackinginfo.png

Damn, they sure worked fast to get it to me once it got onto the ground at LAX yesterday. Went through 3 different sorting facilities within the last 24 hours and is now on its way to my apartment. Mail truck gets here about 40 minutes from now. Looking forward to it!

ebay item.png

Back