How long did shipping take?

I ordered a G1W-C from Foxoffer. It arrived in 16 days, with the memory card pre-formatted. Works so far, knock on wood!

I ordered the G1W-H from FoxOffer on January 15th.
I received shipping email on the 18th.

It was delivered February 11th.

I am in Canada.

Purchased on 01/21/2014.

Delivered 02/06/2014 in MN.

Purchased from estore009.

I ordered the G1W-H from FoxOffer on January 15th.
I received shipping email on the 18th.

It was delivered February 11th.

I am in Canada.

My Canadian friend told me a joke a while ago: Canadian postage is more expensive because 30% of the cost is for storage!

Ordered mine on 3/28 from Fox offer. Shipped 3/31 and still waiting for it in California. This is the depressing part:(:mad:

I am considering purchasing 2 G1WH from Bang Good for 54.83 each after coupon reduction.

Any idea from more experienced members here on what my wait time and customs fee would be seeing that I am in Canada?

Shipping from banggood should take less then 3 weeks since they use Sweden post and not slow China post.

My Canadian friend told me a joke a while ago: Canadian postage is more expensive because 30% of the cost is for storage!
Several years ago, I discovered it was cheaper for me to buy a camcorder from the states than here in the UK - around 80% cheaper in fact, and that included the cost of shipping. Taking import duties etc into account would still give me savings.
The seller gave me a link to US postal service tracking & I watched eagerly as the parcel went in and out of various depots across the US.
1 week later, the parcel arrived in UK port & logged out of US jurisdiction into UK post (Royal Fail) - where it disappeared!
I fired a couple of emails to Royal Fail, giving them a screenshot of the efficient US postal service.
2 weeks later - they couldn't tell me where it was so I put in a claim for a new cam.
The parcel turned up - on the boat back to the US, complete with US tracking!
It seems that Royal Fail picked up the parcel from the port & dropped it in a depot 20 miles from me.
They claim to have tried to deliver twice - on both occasions I was home - and on the second occasion, I actually had CCTV footage from the whole day which showed there was no delivery!
I put in compo for the price of having the cam re-delivered.
I got a book of stamps - worth a couple of quid so I hit them with a claim through small claims court - and won.
Meanwhile, I watched as the cam hit US port & multiple depots across the US and bounced back to me. For some strange reason, nobody could intercept the parcel & send it back to me, it had to go back to the sender!
This time, it took 10 days for the parcel to get from UK port to the seller & back to UK port - then another 7 days to get to my house.
I was amazed that they could actually know where to deliver it since the box was covered in stickers from Royal Fail. They had put their own tracking number on it - twice yet completely failed to make any reference to these numbers on their website (in relation to the US number).

Ordered on 22nd Apr, arrived on 28th Apr. With tracking number. Not bad I would say.

I ordered my G1WH from FoxOffer on April 11th and it arrived today, on April 28th. I had it shipped to my home in Texas, USA.

I ordered from Foxoffer on February 25th, it shipped on the 28th and was stuck in customs for two weeks, inspected twice and finally left Nanjing on the 16th of March. It arrived on the 28th. Took forever but tracking was updated when the parcel actually was moving. Still within the 14-28 day shipping window promised on their site. Product is genuine and records 1080p MOV. Seems to be working good so far!

Mine has been stuck in customs since 4/4/14. G1W-C from Fox offer. This is frustrating. And I live in California. What's even worse is that my car got hit yesterday!! This is why I bought a dash cam in the first place but still haven't received it

Ordered a g1wh on the 10th April, just got an email from foxoffer to say its been returned to them because it contains a battery. :(

Yeah, I'd read china post had clamped down on battery shipments, purportedly after several fires in parcels awaiting shipment caused by poorly packed li ions shorting out, but I was under the impression that sellers had found alternatives, and the order page mentioned sweden post.

Annoyingly, I'd bought it for someone's birthday present (which was a couple of days ago now). Ironically he was just telling me that he wished he had a car camera after someone nearly ran head on into him a couple of hours ago! (their fault not his).

I guess it would pay me to cancel the order as it is now liable to run past Paypal's 45 day dispute rule.

It's been a full month now since I've been waiting for my camera and it has the capacitors so no lithium battery. I ordered from Fox offer, what are my options? If I haven't received an email saying it's been returned, is it safe to assume it's still in transit?

Last edited:
Or you could ask if it got returned or if its still on its way :) It happened to me sometimes that stuff i ordered from China got returned to them, and they didnt said a thing.

Or you could ask if it got returned or if its still on its way :) It happened to me sometimes that stuff i ordered from China got returned to them, and they didnt said a thing.
Alright cool thank you kind sir

Back