How many have their A119 V3 on Backorder?

Iggy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A119S V2, Lexar High Endurance Class 10 32GB memory
I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered on 12/23/19

Amazon sent out a message to sellers saying they were backlogged processing new inventory into their Amazon Fulfillment Warehouses into Jan 2020 across the USA.

We shipped 2000 A119 V3 to Amazon (arrived a week ago) but they are taking their sweet time. They have put a back order date of January 10th currently. (should ship sooner hopefully!)

Since it's Fulfilled by Amazon I would contact Amazon directly for status and ask for a partial refund at this point.

Amazon sent out a message to sellers saying they were backlogged processing new inventory into their Amazon Fulfillment Warehouses into Jan 2020 across the USA.

We shipped 2000 A119 V3 to Amazon (arrived a week ago) but they are taking their sweet time. They have put a back order date of January 10th currently. (should ship sooner hopefully!)

Since it's Fulfilled by Amazon I would contact Amazon directly for status and ask for a partial refund at this point.

Was going to order directly from VIOFO in China but they said at least 2 to 3 week delivery time. LOL
BlackBoyMyCar is Back-Ordered as well as Adorama and as you said Amazon. Could have gone directly to you instead.
Oh well we will just wait patiently.

I am glad I did finally decide on the A119 V3.
Thanks

Sorry slightly off topic but is there a chance that the V3 might be down to £59.99 as it was on Black Friday. Need to get another for the wife’s car.

Sorry slightly off topic but is there a chance that the V3 might be down to £59.99 as it was on Black Friday. Need to get another for the wife’s car.

Black Friday over and done with. If you had a chance to get a VIOFO A119 V3 for that amount in UK that was a nice deal. That's like $78 US

Sorry guys, there were also production issues from Viofo. Ours should be arriving end of this week.

Sorry guys, there were also production issues from Viofo. Ours should be arriving end of this week.

So new 2020 A119 V4 model will have the super duper secret chip in it that will make it fly higher than the 2019 A119 V3.
WOW! Thank you!!!!!

Rumor Disclaimer: No V4 with super duper chip in 2020 folks. Just a joke.

Last edited:

This is what I received from you guys on Dec 30th
"Thanks for contacting BlackboxMyCar, we did receive the Viofo A119 V3 last week and will be shipping out all orders as soon as possible as well."

And your website still says its back-ordered.

Just curious what the distinction on Amazon of the A119v3 is where it says GPS Logger 2020 edition.

Something change?

Also, what is the base size of the GPS Logger (physical dimensions)?

The A119 V3 is now available from us again! Thanks all for the patience and apologies for the wait!

The A119 V3 is now available from us again! Thanks all for the patience and apologies for the wait!

No email yet from you that my order is in or shipped. yet.
Hopefully I will hear something by next week.

Amazon fulfillment just updated and is now showing an In Stock date of Jan 6th (it was the 11th as of yesterday). Finally back soon!

1578177877734.png

Last edited:
Amazon USA shows A119 V3 is now in stock as of this post (Finally, after their post holiday stock backlog)
1-2 day delivery is no problem now.

Last edited:

Let me know if you don't hear anything by end of day next Monday, then PM me your order number please.

Still not a word from Blackboxmycar about my order.
Let me know if you don't hear anything by end of day next Monday, then PM me your order number please.

Thanks. I email customer service over the weekend and asked status but so far no email.
Hopefully something today.

Back