How many time can break the rules within 1 min ?

Too bad the audiot couldn't beat the competition here.

Cool car, probably a new teen driver. He'll learn soon enough. After he crashes of course.

Loved the bubbles as well

Saw it was a Honda Integra (Acura here) wasn't surprising that the driver was a jerk.

Saw it was a Honda Integra (Acura here)
A couple days ago I passed a Pontiac G8 that had a big Holden badge on the trunk lid, but still had the pontiac front fascia and emblem. at least it had a nice-sounding exhaust system on it.

With the demise of the Pontiac and Saturn badges, I was kinda hoping that maybe GM would start selling those vehicles with their actual brand on them here in the states - Holden (esp the HSV's!), Vauxhall and Opel... There was even talk of bringing over the Maloo and calling it an El Camino. somehow I just don't see that happening though.

Last year i captured a guy breaking so many laws in 1 minute he would have lost his licence if the cops had seen it, even if he dident have any of the 3 marks to start with.

Needless to say it was one of those middleeastern guys we have allowed to get here to "enrich our culture" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A couple days ago I passed a Pontiac G8 that had a big Holden badge on the trunk lid, but still had the pontiac front fascia and emblem. at least it had a nice-sounding exhaust system on it.
There is one in my area too that is half way done.
jkMqSSi.jpg

zeisyLK.jpg

OHAxzGz.jpg

I carded him almost a year ago at this point.
There was even talk of bringing over the Maloo and calling it an El Camino. somehow I just don't see that happening though.
It almost did

I have been dying for one as I wanted a lower sitting vehicle with a bed. I was willing to get rid of my everyday car and my Camaro to get a hold of one, but I couldn't wait any longer so I went with the Legacy.

I even emailed and called other manufactures and they had no plans for a UTE. There was talk of the El Camino coming back if the Holden built Chevy SS did well, but with both Holden and Ford seeming to end Australian production soon the hope keeps slipping away.

There is a place in Denver that custom converts Pontiac G8s into UTEs, but they are a bit expensive to use as an every day car.

Here is their site

The address is
1001 E. 75th Avenue
Denver, CO. 80229

Maybe not to far from @Sunny?
I'd love to see more pictures of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a place in Denver that custom converts Pontiac G8s into UTEs, but they are a bit expensive to use as an every day car.

Here is their site

Yes, I saw that when I went looking for the link on the G8, and then did a second search for maloos in the US. That shop doesn't modify G8s, they actually import used Holden Maloos from Oz and convert them to left-hand-drive. Not cheap, but because it's the real thing, it's much better than a hacked up G8/commodore. I figure they basically install some G8 interior bits like the dashboard, as well as steering rack and various small engine bay parts, emissions equipment (if the standards are different - i don't know if they are) and probably G8 headlights, but then everything else is original Australian/Holden, since the rest of it isn't left/right-specific. Personally I'd be ok with RHD as long as the headlights were swapped with LHD spec so they'd light up the signs on the right and not blind oncoming vehicles. Keep initial costs down and help keep it even more unique. :)

Last edited:

Here is their site

The address is
1001 E. 75th Avenue
Denver, CO. 80229

Maybe not to far from @Sunny?
I'd love to see more pictures of them.

Around half hour.
You having Subaru, I thought you were also in CO.
What state you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
You having Subaru, I thought you were also in CO.
heh, not all Bluebarus are in CO, though there are an awful lot of them there. I see lots of Legacies, Impreza/wrx/sti, outbacks and even a few forresters all over texas. and now the brz/frs/gt-86 as well. and no, not all of them are blue, but it seems a disproportionate number of imprezas are painted world rally blue. gee, wonder why that is? ;)

I commented to a friend about how it seems like half the people in my state drive Subarus and he said that if it was fifty years ago it would have been Fords. I think he's right. Living in a mountainous rural state that gets lots of snow 4x4 vehicles are the norm so Subaru has a pretty ready customer base around here.

Forget UTEs i am going to get one of these when i become a Aussie, then i can allso do the 3 hour drive to my neighbour in a strait as the birds fly line.
podium-prep-service-baja-bug.jpg

custom-dash-and-interior.jpg

podium-prep-service-baja-bug-front-shot.jpg

Chassis
Manufacturer: Podium Prep Service
Wheelbase: 129 inches
Overall Length: 211 inches
Overall Height: 81 inches
Track Width: 92 inches
Weight: 4,360 pounds
Engine/Drivetrain
Manufacturer: Ford 442ci
Builder: Chris Patton
Horsepower: 630
Torque: 580
Induction: Fuel Injected
Intake Manifold: Wilson
Ignition: Life Racing ECU
Air Filter: UMP
Exhaust: Big Dawg Custom Stainless
Cooling: CBR
Plumbing: XRP by Jason Dudley
Wiring: American Wire Harness
Transmission: Albins
Suspension
Front Suspension: A-Arm 20 inches of travel
Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm 20 inches of travel
Shocks/Front: King 2.5 Coilover Shocks, 3.5 King Bypass Shocks
Shocks/Rear: King 2.5 Coilover Shocks, 4.0 King Bypass Shocks
Brakes
Front:ProAm 6-piston with 13-Inch Rotors
Rear: ProAm 6-piston with 13-Inch Rotors
Wheels/Tires
Wheels: 17x8 ProAm
Tires: 37x12.50x17 BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR
Exterior
Bodywork: 1997 Volkswagen Beetle with Custom Aluminum Hood and Rear Deck and Fenders
Paint/Graphics: DuPont Audi Satin Gray
Lighting
Front: KC HiLites HID Pods
Rear: Laser Star LED
Interior
Done By: Armando’s
Steering Wheel: Sparco
Seats: Sparco Evo III
Harnesses: Crow
Dash: Custom Aluminum Wrapped with Ferrari Leather
Gauges: Motec Display
Shifter: Albins
GPS: 10-inch Lowrance
Radio/Intercom: Pioneer, Kenwood 110 watt Race Radio
Fresh Air: Parker Pumper

heh, not all Bluebarus are in CO, though there are an awful lot of them there. I see lots of Legacies, Impreza/wrx/sti, outbacks and even a few forresters all over texas.
I had to Google that :oops:. I've only had my car a few months don't judge me ha.

No matter what's age - Boys will be boys ;)

Judge Roy Snyder
latest

Forget UTEs i am going to get one of these when i become a Aussie, then i can allso do the 3 hour drive to my neighbour in a strait as the birds fly line.
Bodywork: 1997 Volkswagen Beetle with Custom Aluminum Hood and Rear Deck and Fenders
Paint/Graphics: DuPont Audi Satin Gray

a "new beetle"??? WHY? one of the crappiest interiors i've ever seen on a recent car (though they didn't keep much besides the door panels it seems), and ugly, too.

I had to Google that :oops:. I've only had my car a few months don't judge me ha.
i thought it was something i'd made up at an autocross event. subie's are almost as common as miatas and s2000s at these events, and because WRC subarus are always painted blue, blue is the most common color for a WRX or STI to be. thus: Bluebaru. and i'm not judging - i'd love to have an STI myself, i just can't afford one yet.

another one is Miazda - Mazda/Miata sort of mashed together...

All you need is a dune buggy:

19a5c23ft3yksjpg.jpg

Back