How to save files?

cristakey

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi, what's the button that instantly saves and protects the video I am currently recording?

Hi, what's the button that instantly saves and protects the video I am currently recording?

Usually it is "mode" button, but it's depends on which exact G1WX model do you have. There are many manufacturers, versions, copies, ... copies of the copies , etc

Usually it is "mode" button, but it's depends on which exact G1WX model do you have. There are many manufacturers, versions, copies, ... copies of the copies , etc

It's the E-Prance model

If I remember it correctly, when the screen is off you have to press the button two times: once to "wake up" the screen and twice to lock the file.

Last edited:
If I remember it correctly, when the screen is off you have to press it two times: once to "wake up" the screen and twice to lock the file.

correct, most of them needs 2 x press.

Or do it "Russiam"- use the G-sensor and give the cam a tap with your hand to set it off and save the file :p
That's not a good idea with this cam as cheesy as the G-sensor is, but it does work OK with some other cams and it's far easier than trying to press a tiny button.

Phil

Back