I don't care!?

I don't have much sympathy for the bike riders.
Not saying anybody deserved to get hurt, but they are a long way from being innocent victims.

I will nominate the car driver for the annual nice guy award ( irony ) :rolleyes:

probably took a lot of restraint by the cam guy to not just beat the crap out of the white car's driver - how can you not care after doing something like that on purpose - that's attempted murder!

Gotta admit, seeing the orange "look twice... motorcycles are everywhere" bumper stickers smack of irony. These crotch rocket bikes here in FL do everything they can to taunt and harass other motorists. I realize they're not ALL like that, but it's a solid majority. Seeing how fast the cammer was going, and the double-yellow violation just reeks of 'rules don't apply to us'. While I'd never actually do it, I can understand anyone having the desire to swat these guys down.

Last edited:
Gotta admit, seeing the orange "look twice... motorcycles are everywhere" bumper stickers smack of irony. These crotch rocket bikes here in FL to everything they can to taunt and harass other motorists. I realize they're not ALL like that, but it's a solid majority. Seeing how fast the cammer was going, and the double-yellow violation just reeks of 'rules don't apply to us'. While I'd never actually do it, I can understand anyone having the desire to swat these guys down.
+1

probably took a lot of restraint by the cam guy to not just beat the crap out of the white car's driver - how can you not care after doing something like that on purpose - that's attempted murder!

Yes, he could have been a real hero, and beat the crap out of a somewhat senile, 70 year old man, and posted it on youtube.

:)

I hope both the old man and the riders are ticketed.

i don't really care for asinine bikers either - my younger brother used to be one before he had a kid and realized he needed to calm down. but the old man's deliberate swerve and "i don't care" mentality is not justified. now if the bikes had been harassing him and threatening him it'd be a different story (like that land rover in NY). but that's not the case here. yes, the bikers should be ticketed for passing in a no passing zone and probably for speeding too, but the driver of the white car should be in jail for attempted murder.

Wow, two people with an 'I don't care' attitude meet each other.

Bad things can happen. :)

I doubt they'll be able to make 'attempted murder' stick, unless the old man says some very stupid stuff. (More than 'i don't care.')

I bet he cops a plea to a lesser charge, and it blows over.

The civil suits will be more interesting.

If he sticks with the "wasp in my car" story, he should be fine. From a practical (and probably legal) standpoint, if that really was the case, the last thing he should have had to do when swerving to avoid a stinging insect is be concerned about someone overtaking him on a double-yellow. The "I don't care" bit won't win him any popularity contests, but ultimately he's right - he shouldn't at all be concerned about someone overtaking him on that stretch.

I will nominate the car driver for the annual nice guy award ( irony ) :rolleyes:

What a scumbag!

i don't really care for asinine bikers either - my younger brother used to be one before he had a kid and realized he needed to calm down. but the old man's deliberate swerve and "i don't care" mentality is not justified. now if the bikes had been harassing him and threatening him it'd be a different story (like that land rover in NY). but that's not the case here. yes, the bikers should be ticketed for passing in a no passing zone and probably for speeding too, but the driver of the white car should be in jail for attempted murder.
+1.000.000

Back