If you want a bargain, how about a GT680W for £25?

russ331

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B (x2) & A119
Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair they are a great camera and nothing can touch them at that price!

That is a good deal but no need to post it so many times in the forum. I'll leave this post and delete all the rest.

That is a good deal but no need to post it so many times in the forum. I'll leave this post and delete all the rest.
Aww poor guy worked so hard to get those posted :cool:

It's a great price

Hi everyone,
I do apologise for that - they got a bit over excited on that one. I think though that has to be a record for most posts in least amount of time? But again - very sorry!!!!

Kind regards,

Dan (Owner of JooVuu)

Sorry,I made a record,I have to confess that I just felt crazy for the prices that just can not stop sharing,I was just too shocked at the activity .

Yesterday I finished posts and felt VERY worried that I would be spammed.
Today just can not help to login in via mobile phone and see what is in my inbox when I get up.Thank godness.Thank dashcamtalk,I will be careful to use this forum

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I do apologise for that - they got a bit over excited on that one. I think though that has to be a record for most posts in least amount of time? But again - very sorry!!!!

Kind regards,

Dan (Owner of JooVuu)
Don't worry, a little change and record breaking keeps this forum going. Welcome @JooVuu.allen

just ordered one, ty for heads up and offer!

Don't worry, a little change and record breaking keeps this forum going. Welcome @JooVuu.allen
Hi GJHS,

honestly speaking,today the weather in Shenzhen,China is very cold an it is raining,but your words warmed me,I felt touchd.
Thank you for kind words,I thought I was taking risk to post so many articles, today I got up ,you know the first thing I do is to take out mobile phone and check if my dashcamtalk ID is still avalable to use or not,I was too horofied and nevous,I like this forum very very much,and like the forum member like you @GJHS to share your very valuable experiences here,this website is really a great success and have a very collection of members to be active here.I LOVE THIS FORUM,I guess I should become an active member soon.

https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/174-shadow-gt680w-car-camera.html
just now I noticed the stock changed from 14 to 8pcs now for GT680W,that seemed to be good,(but of course,still our Mobius water proof case a the ulmost crazy hot sales item)we need to develop more and more fans to support us for new year 2015,

Recently we are planning to stock some G1W-C (capacitor type ,i read foum and it seemed the capacitor type is highly welcomed in America countries),maybe when it is in stock,we will add it as a new product to post here to tell you here.

If you have any good models to recommend for us,welcome to put it forward also,we can visit factory,check sample,stock,etc

Thank you again @GJHS,
Joovuu.com

Last edited:
We have another deal on today.

We won't advertise this one so you please go to https://www.joovuu.com and have a look. It should be on the main page.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B What Should I Buy? 9
Back