ihreesy™ Dual Lens Car Mirror Revirew

ihyre

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Armenia
Well I thought I was getting this to put into my car but as soon as my husband saw it, that all changed. The first thing that made him want it was the blue tint color of the mirror. He is really sensitive to bright lights at night and really liked this feature of this camera. Then I explained to him everything that the camera does and he was really impressed. The instructions that come with the mirror are not very clear. It did takes us a little bit to understand how everything worked. The mirror attaches to your existing car review mirror without having to remove your mirror. It clips on then there are rubber bands that connect to the clips to keep it from falling off. The mirror is longer than a standard rear view mirror because the camera screen is built into the mirror. It comes with a USB cable, a charging cable for your car, and a backup camera.

I have been in a few accidents, all which were not my fault, and I would've loved to have this installed in my car at that time. You never know when you might need proof of an accident. This camera records continuously from the time your car is started until the car is turned off. The camera gets a full view of everything in front of your vehicle. There is a 4.3 inch display on the mirror of the same view that is being recorded. There is a G-sensor built in and if there is any sudden braking then the camera automatically locks that segment so it can not be erased unless you erase it. I could not believe the quality of video that this camera takes. It records in 1080 or 720P. It is very clear even at night. To record, you need a micro SD card. It doesn't really have to be a large GB card because of the loop recording. The menu screen shows up on the camera screen and it very easy to get everything set up.

My favorite feature of this product is the rear back up camera that this comes with. It is a small camera lens with a wire connected to it. It can be mounted on to the rear of the vehicle. I know all new cars have this feature but we have a 2004 Dodge RAM and it does not. My husbands truck is a large diesel with a flat bed. He has a welder mounted on the back on the truck making it hard to see behind the truck sometimes. This camera helps tremendously. It is also helps for backing into a parking lot. The instructions made no mention of this camera and it was the most difficult for us to install but we finally did figure it out. I will be posting pictures of the installation to make it easier for others that had the same problem we had.

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of this product. It has already proved to be a great asset to us with the rear back up camera. I hope that e will never need to use our videos but just in case of an accident, we will be prepared. I wish the instructions were made more clear and easier to understand but it's really not that difficult to figure it all out. I plan to get another ihreesy Dual-Lens Car Camera for my vehicle.
41ZlN%2B2PKfL.jpg

This is nothing but a blatant free ad for a dashcam, one of the poorest reviews that I have had the misfortune to read.

This is nothing but a blatant free ad for a dashcam, one of the poorest reviews that I have had the misfortune to read.
Yep, the OP has exactly two postings and they are both the same. The first responder has exactly one posting on the forum, the one saying it's good.

Sounds like a spammer and assistant spammer to me. :eek:

Yep, the OP has exactly two postings and they are both the same. The first responder has exactly one posting on the forum, the one saying it's good.

Sounds like a spammer and assistant spammer to me. :eek:
Yes I do have two different post about ihreesy. The first post is about a deal for the ihreesy dual lens camera and the second one is the actual review of the product by me.

:(:(:( This is my truth review.

I own this device it is a great product. The review is decent and how you could say that it is a blatant free ad for the dashcam is unwarranted by the fact that the persons review never list any type of prices.

The Amazon ad lists this cam for $89.99. video quality is god awful, night time use ? forget it.
I'll stick to my Mobius thank you.

Back