Imitation Mini 0806 ?

Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
recently we got a message there is a "Imitation Mini 0806", we are very curious how the fake 0806 camera come out so quickly, just days after we released the product.
Then we got this page:
mini1.jpg

Interesting......
I am not sure where the information came from, but looks very ridiculous. When you don't know something, please don't judge anything.

As an upgrading version of mini 0803 / mini 0805, the mini 0806 camera was identified to be FAKE.
When discover the history of mini08 series camera, you may found we paied a heavy price on primary mini 0803 cameras. Then we updated the cooling system of mini0803 to reducing the heat but it is not extremely solved, then we started to develop a new model which can be perfect.
At the same time, we updated the mini 0803 camera to mini 0805, which is an update with the same appearance of mini 0803. The image sensor changed from AR0330 to OV4689, which bring a great image quality and night vision with HDR technology and the 4MPixes image sensor. And the DDR flash chip is updated also for better performance.
The mini 0806 is same chipset as mini 0805, with validated cooling design, dual cards storage capacity (alternate recording, this is the first camera which can do this), up-side-down mounting ability, wider view angle and better image quality, CPL filter possibility, and the coming Parking Guard System.
There are 8 new precision molds for the new mini 0806, to create the components.
Meanwhile, the mini 0806 camera is produced with higher quality control process, for the Higher End Users. And the after service is greatly improved.

Overall, yes the price of mini 0806 is much higher than mini 0805, (of course higher than the obsoleted mini 0803), but the camera is worth for that price.
If you just need an entry level mini camera, we recommend mini 0801 which is low cost;
If you'd like an economic middle level mini camera, mini 0805 works good for you;
If you want more functions and better experience, mini 0806 will be the correct choice.

You have your choice.

please visit mini0806.com for more information.

Sincerely,
Rayman @MEGtech

Last edited:
mini 0803 "not extremely solved"

I guess you ll be offering a full refund to purchases ?

the users can send the fault cameras back for a free replacing/upgrading.

Well my mini 0803 is still working fine but I don't live in a particularly hot place. I guess people who do have genuine failures under warrantee might get upgraded to the mini 0805 since the 0803 is now obsolete and the 0805 is it's replacement.

My mini 0806 does provide significantly better image quality than my 0803 - a worthy upgrade, the mini 0803 having moved to the rear view.

The difference when zoomed in - look at the driver:

0806-0803x2.png

Note: the 0806 image appears to have more magnification because the 0806 provides a higher resolution image so when both are zoomed in to 1 pixel per mm or whatever you do get more magnification without loosing detail. The images are both from the same time and at the same distance with the mini 0806 and mini 0803 mounted side by side.

Last edited:
Thanks I look this as a praise :)

I am confused. Who is actually the official seller of the 0806, and what is the website?
There will be lots of sellers once they are widely available, most trying to claim the mini 0806 as their own in the same way that many people believe the mini 0801 is made by Eprance for example!

The official website for firmware upgrades, the user manual etc. is http://www.mini0806.com/ but that is not run by any of the sellers.

There will be lots of sellers once they are widely available, most trying to claim the mini 0806 as their own in the same way that many people believe the mini 0801 is made by Eprance for example!

The official website for firmware upgrades, the user manual etc. is http://www.mini0806.com/ but that is not run by any of the sellers.

Thanks for the information. I will just keep following DashCamTalk and select a seller who is trusted by the majority of the members.

recently we got a message there is a "Imitation Mini 0806", we are very curious how the fake 0806 camera come out so quickly, just days after we released the

there is no fake, they're just trying to put doubt in buyers minds, this is targeted at the German market where there are trademark issues over this series of cameras

there is no fake, they're just trying to put doubt in buyers minds, this is targeted at the German market where there are trademark issues over this series of cameras

All the distributors are contracted to be away from German market as there is exclusive trademark there.

Last edited:
All the distributors are contracted to be away from German market as there is exclusive trademark there.
Yes I know what the arrangement is, this website is just trying to confuse the buyers with dirty tactics to try and undermine the true product seller in German market because they can't get this model

Yes I know what the arrangement is, this website is just trying to confuse the buyers with dirty tactics to try and undermine the true product seller in German market because they can't get this model
Nice, a reverse twist on the copy problem. If you can't get a copy, make people think it's a copy.

Back