Impatient Royal Mail driver

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
I don't think "John's" passenger was overly impressed!
Why, oh why, do people insist on driving like morons when they are in a signwritten vehicle?
Unless they don't know about cameras & think that management will take their side?

I had a Royal Mail van overtake me on a single carriageway past parked car and then hit my mirror

I called the local sorting office and was told that they couldn't do anything as they don't record who is driving what van [emoji35]

Last edited:
I had a Royal Mail van overtake me on a single carriageway past parked car and then hit my mirror

I called the local sorting office and was told that they couldn't do anything as they don't record who is driving what can [emoji35]
That's got to be total BS. That means, then, that RM automatically pays all speeding and parking fines, all b umps and scrapes etc etc without passing the cost onto the driver!
Mind you, just before Xmas I was picking a parcel up from local sorting office & watched as a couple of vans reversed into the bays & only stopped when the concrete barrier forced them to stop!

Why do women over-react so much.
Tell me about it. I had some muppet come from nowhere & cut me up & the wife just went on and on and on as though it was all my fault! Her continued wittering varied between "he could've killed us" to "you were going way too fast" (less than the marked limit)!
Mind you, she's the type of driver who sees a car coming along a country lane 3 miles away & will slow right down & pull onto the verge "just in case"o_O

Back