Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

Actually, I meant with the camera pointing the other way.

Ah sorry yes - that would be done too as a few times we've been on walks in nice places and I've thought it would have been good to have had a cam and battery pack in places where you wouldn't get a car :)

Not for long term use but I would use it here and there as I'm getting as much dodgy footage of her when she's young so she can be embarrassed when she's 21 - kind of like a long term Vine :)

Maybe she won't be embarrassed? Perhaps she'll be delighted? Have you seen the remarkable time lapse portrait by Frans Hofmeester of his daughter Lotte from birth to age 14?

I don't want to derail this thread with distractions so I'll just post a link for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I'll be mounting the C3 on my ST1300. As you can see I ride in cold weather. :) I'll let you know how well it preforms in harsh cold, damp, and wet weather. I belong to a group of long distance riders and this camera will get a thorough workout during 1000 mile rides.
IMG_0996-1.jpg

Last edited:
First I had to dig out.

snowcovered.jpg

Weather check before ride.

5Degrees.jpg

Sometimes the parking isn't that great.

iceyparking.jpg

This was just a lunch run we do every weekend during the winter months. This lunch run was just a little over 250 miles total.

I live half way up a mountain in Vermont. A foot of snow is nothing, nor are SF's Hills.
i just meant a foot of snow actually on the city roads not just how much snow they get in Duluth. there arent many cars driving up around in the mountains during a snow storm.

i just meant a foot of snow actually on the city roads not just how much snow they get in Duluth. there arent many cars driving up around in the mountains during a snow storm.

I'm pretty sure anywhere is MN is no fun during a big snowstorm just the way it is here.

I'm pretty sure anywhere is MN is no fun during a big snowstorm just the way it is here.
most of the minneapolis metro area is ok, some hills here or there.

http://attic.areavoices.com/files/2012/04/fifthwest1.jpeg

thats a picture from one of the steepest neighborhoods in duluth. when i lived there i delivered pizza and this one driver tried going down it when there was snow and he totaled his car because he obviously couldnt stop and crashed. i delivered to that house often. the block just one block up gets steeper, so the sidewalk turns into stairs haha. that block i would never go on if there was ANY snow or freezing rain. i often had to take long ways around to get to some of these houses.

majority of the city is what they call the hillside:

http://www.uscoles.com/bikepix/dlthduluthhillsl.jpg

thats central hillside which is where the most traffic is, but the hills are manageable if you arent stupid. but of course there are a lot of stupid people driving around in the snow and ice.

I don't know what you guys are complaining about, the weather out here can be horrible. We sometimes get a frost warning 7 or 8 times a year :D I even have to wear non vented gloves most of the time in the winter:p

Last time we got any snow here worth mentioning was in febuar 1994 if my memory serve me right, i was working that weekend, and when i got off saturday afternoon there was +1 foot of snow on the roads.
Dooing 80 kmh in my car on the motorway overtaking colloums of cars stuck behind snow plows was not popular, and after 50 km i had to pull over as i had severe chest pain assumingly from all the adrenaline working the steeringwheel hard for 50 km strait.
The snow picked up and at midnight i had to take a masssive detour to find a open road leading into Aarhus, and searching for that road i often had to floor my Little FWD opel to get thru 1 M tall snow drifts on the road, and going to work again sunday at noon was out of the question as it snowed hard untill that morning.

When i had to work again the following wedensday the roads was cleared, but the small roads the last 10 km to the ferry was like driving in a White trench with 4 M tall sides :)

One of my wishes is to try a snowmobile, a day in the snow must be awsome on one of those.

Here we go again. Another northeast vs. sunny california war? lol
I don't know what you guys are complaining about, the weather out here can be horrible. We sometimes get a frost warning 7 or 8 times a year :D I even have to wear non vented gloves most of the time in the winter:p

Back