JooVuu.com - G90 A7LA70 in stock £65

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know we have the G90 A7LA70D. You can get it here: https://joovuu.com/gb/home/196-g90-car-camera.html . All of our items are shipped directly from the UK. We are becoming more active on these forums again (we've been super busy) and we usually respond to all customer service requests within 6 hours or less.

Any questions just ask or contact us at www.joovuu.com/contact

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Ahhh darn it - didn't mean to post in this forum - could an admin be so kind to move it? Sorry!

Can you tell who is manufacturer of this camera, i am thinking future firmware updates?

Can you tell who is manufacturer of this camera, i am thinking future firmware updates?
It's Shenzhen DOME Technology Ltd.

That is a good price from JooVuu by the way.;)

Last edited:
Dome is good and JooVuu is fast, gotta put it under consideration.
I wait some video and sound samples maybe.

Hmmm... 60 fps at 1080p.

Hi @JooVuu - any news on the video samples from the UK on this one please?

I just purchased this model cam (G90 A7LA70) from Mr. Joovuu. Look forward to testing it here in Los Angeles traffic and the warmer weather.

I also ordered an 8000l before I really read up on this site (spent the last 3 days researching on here and youtube), so I'm not sure what I plan to do with it once it gets to me.

I hope you cats will be proactive with developing firmware updates for this model as well.

You can use one for the back.

I've got super dark factory tint so shooting through the back will probably not yield any good usable images. Nice suggestion however... :)

I use a Shadow GT680W at the back and it's not actually that bad through factory rear privacy glass on my VW.

Day is absolutely fine but night can be a challenge for a lot of cams but as you can see it's doable!

The G90 would be very similar to that performance wise through privacy glass.

Yeah won't hurt to try since I've already paid for it. Thank you for the response and the video references.

We're also continuing our target of having equal likes to posts on DashCamTalk.... :D

Would not call it an upgrade. Its the same cam just has GPS. I use this cam in the rear so GPS is of no use. In that case, its great to be able to lose GPS and save a few bucks.

Hi @Tobby
Thank you for your nicely subjected private message 'it seems you forget your customers'. We do not really reply to support messages on here not because we forget our customers or are just anti-social people, but rather if we replied to all support requests on all the forums we are on our brains would explode. It's why we have www.joovuu.com/contact where you can contact us and we will reply and help there. This makes our life 1000 times easier and also allows us to respond to customers quicker. Sometimes we may got a week or two without checking a certain forum.

Please contact us at the above link and we'll be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Dear @Tobby
We have your messages and are investigating why our responses are not being posted back to you. On our system we have replied but when we check the database it's not storing the messages. We'll get this sorted ASAP and reply to you on our website. We really have no idea why this is happening to you - we've never seen a problem like this before.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Back