JooVuu X App

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,
I'll be posting the app here tonight/tomorrow. I will only be available on Android until next week or the week after when it will be released on iOS. Do not worry both apps will be available before the camera is released.

------
Latest RC version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.net.lsoft.joovoox

Everything is working and activated except video playback with GPS as it is so resource intensive. We are looking at ways to streamline the process.
------

Kind regards,

Dan

PS
Please please please let us know what you think of the app, any changes you think we should make, or any mistakes we have made. Anything and everything is helpful whether that is on here on via PM please let us know.

Last edited:
Just to give a few key features:

- Video playback with GPS information and map
- OTG playback with GPS information and map (this may be about 2days to 5 days from being implemented)
- Live screen preview
- White balance settings
- Contrast, Sharpness, Exposure settings
- Change all settings on the camera
- Open and view photos/videos in the gallery
- Download photos/videos

@kamkar1 @Padwanjoe know the app very well so can give more information. I'll update the post tonight when we have a download link.

Cheers,

Dan

Just to give a few key features:

- Video playback with GPS information and map
- OTG playback with GPS information and map (this may be about 2days to 5 days from being implemented)
- Live screen preview
- White balance settings
- Contrast, Sharpness, Exposure settings
- Change all settings on the camera
- Open and view photos/videos in the gallery
- Download photos/videos

@kamkar1 @Padwanjoe know the app very well so can give more information. I'll update the post tonight when we have a download link.

Cheers,

Dan
Nice job!

Yeah.

I have never used APPs before, at least not for somthing like this, but i think its all in there, but i assume there will still be a fjew addons down the line.
But in a technical and user aspect it should all be there for the creative cammer to play with.
Myself i will proberly just use the default settings, those should be damn near the optimal when they leave the factory floor.

Link added to the first post.

PS
Please provide feedback whether that is on here or via PM on here. Anything and everything is welcome thank you!

Last edited:
App is here and i installed it with no problem.
Sad thing is that i don't have x cam:)

Updated the link so you can check out the white balance screen (click the joovuu logo on the main screen).

Kind regards,

Dan

App looks good but one thing is a bit annoying :p
The app icon is way to small, see screenshot:
Screenshot_2015-09-25-19-57-45.png

Thanks, I've been lurking for a while. Almost got M10 plus, I'll wait for JX and then decide...

On my Asus tablet the icon seem the same size as the fjew other i have, and i cant say i have notised it beeing smaller in the latest 5-6 updates that had that icon design.

It is rather small here on my Lenovo A3000.

Attachments

• Dsc05580.jpg
    Dsc05580.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
Is it later build, than two days ago from x forum? ( not that I have what to connect to) but ... Just wander in appearance etc?

Is it later build, than two days ago from x forum? ( not that I have what to connect to) but ... Just wander in appearance etc?

It is later but appearance is identical (technically not correct removed a stray pixel ;) ) it's back end changes and streamlining certain threads.

Dan

:(
Really hoped icon to be 30% bigger :p

It has been fixed. On my S4 mini 4.4.2. the App icon is bigger than previous version and looks good.

Back