jsan dashcam videos

jsan

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I just wanted to start a thread for people to post their videos in. I started one in blackvue forum but it didn't gain much traction. So I'm making one here.

Post your videos from your dashcam. Could be anything, a nice drive, idiot drivers, close calls, nice views, etc... It would be awesome if you could also post what dashcam you used for each video. It would help people see the quality of the videos of different brands/models.

I know most people don't bother checking their videos daily, they just like to plug and forget their dashcams and only view the videos when needed and that's fine. But if you do view your videos daily or weekly remember to post the interesting ones here.

Another interesting thing is to post Time Lapse videos.

I'll start off by posting my videos.

Remember to watch in HD
jsan said:
Original Post:

Video of my 4.5hour trip compressed into 10min video and 20min video.
I was hoping the weather would be good but nope. It started off sunny then cloudy then rainy.
it was a 4.5 hour trip; about 450km.
Recorded using Blackvue DR500GW with custom firmware 1.1.1aE and a circular polarizer filter lens.

10 minute video (Compressed 2500%):

23 minute video (Compressed 1200%):

jsan said:
Another short little time lapse video of some rainbows at 1:30 at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: *Post* your Daily dashcam videos

Lukas LK-7900

Couple of video clips fimed entirely with a DR32 dashcam whilst mountain biking ...

Turn on the HD 1080p setting !!

jsan said:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to start a thread for people to post their videos in. I started one in blackvue forum but it didn't gain much traction. So I'm making one here.

Post your videos from your dashcam.

:arrow: viewforum.php?f=10 :?:

Back