K2S dual channel fullHD 1080P hidden recording system

The great state of AZ are on my dream roadmap for sure,,,, hoping things line up tonight and the 56 million Dkkr in the lottery pot go my way.
But my hopes are often shattered.
But this time of the year i will have to head to Australia, i want to get under the skin of those guys too,,,, and see the sights of course.

The great state of AZ are on my dream roadmap for sure,,,, hoping things line up tonight and the 56 million Dkkr in the lottery pot go my way.
But my hopes are often shattered.
But this time of the year i will have to head to Australia, i want to get under the skin of those guys too,,,, and see the sights of course.
Powerball. US 144,000,000. 23-01-2019 ,you will be covered on roadmaps if I win it

This system is the same as my current car dvr. I love it (tiny units mount to the windshield, so they're just about invisible).

Does it have WFHD (2560x1080)?
If not, can it be considered?

And, I'm hoping that Parked mode is better than what was shown in that video (the K1S review). It seems like was recording normally, and the reviewer didn't mention any details.

I saw that it has WIFI (which I really want -- if just to use it for setup, configuration, and transfer).

Much appreciated.

The EURO lotto often top out of the 550 millions or so, and i do play that when it is up there.
Maybe i could buy back the islands Denmark sold to the US back in the day, and change the name to "The Brianarian islands"

And, I'm hoping that Parked mode is better than what was shown in that video (the K1S review). It seems like was recording normally, and the reviewer didn't mention any details.

looks similar, but not related to the K1S at all

No this should be without the,,,,,,, sharp edges of the K1S, so a more well rounded product.

Shouldn't be too long before we have answers to the questions ;)

Phil

No this should be without the,,,,,,, sharp edges of the K1S, so a more well rounded product.

sharp edges?
can you figure out more details?

Why not use USB type C for the right micro USB port as well?
the right microUSB is back up of the USB-C data ports at left, just in case the users missed the typeC power/data cable but only have microUSB cable on hand
after all typeC is not popular everywhere for now.

IMX307 could be a reasonable choice ;)

we considered IMX307 half years ago, and there are some compatibility problem between IMX307 and the encodeding IC so the IMX307 is listed as PENDING

By "sharp edges" i mean misfortune and problems.
I do hope the K2S will be the big seller for you guys.

Most Danes love sharp edges in design ( B&O just to mention some ) so of course i prefer rounded edges and a more organic design on things.

I'd like some more info.
What type/s of OBD does it work with? There are 5 flavors in the USA, and I think other countries have their own.
For info:
The OBD II home page
wikipedia: OBD

Exactly how does the wifi work?
} It uses an app, right? What platforms? What's the name?
} There's some initial set up, yes?
} How is it used in normal functioning (e.g. Live view, transfer)?

The APP for the camera are called Lucky cam ( android )
There are no fancy smancy features like you see in a few cameras, its just for doing settings and then maybe getting a file of the camera, so far i have just installed the APP on my phone and done a quick connection of the 2.
I have not looked closer into this as wifi are secondary to me as a dedicated wifi hater, but i will have to bite the bullet sooner or later and take a closer look on how the 2 work together.

I like some technology and smart things, other not so much and so i have often been called a tinfoil hat wearing loon, but that's far from the case i have been on the technology cutting age since the Sinclair ZX 81
Just somethings i choose to ignore, like wifi , and phones i also don't like though i have one at the moment so my old mother can get in contact with me, and i have nixed Apple products and i am not that happy about google or Microsoft products, just the poison i have chosen to live with.
I do have CCTV at home ,but no camera face inwards, they all look out so what NEST owners seem to go thru again and again i will not have happen to me, though it is very rare i roam my apartment butt naked.

I would prefer if i could buy a car cheaper with none of the smart stuff, i have a age where you learned to drive a car, and i find it hard when thing like ABS have turned up,,,,,, you know the world worked just fine before ABS and social media and smart stuff, i even think it was better in many aspects.

but that's far from the case i have been on the technology cutting age since the Sinclair ZX 81

that brings back memories, I bought a Peter Shelley album in 1983 that came with a program to run on the Sinclair that had visuals and lyrics to play along with the music

that brings back memories, I bought a Peter Shelley album in 1983 that came with a program to run on the Sinclair that had visuals and lyrics to play along with the music
A computer program stored on vinyl?

Back