K2S dual channel fullHD 1080P hidden recording system

Yes, it is our own research and development. Please ignore the translation. LOL
Hi Kevin,
Yes I reasoned what the intended translation was.
I tend to see humor in everything and wanted to provide that.
I get that foreign language translation isn't an exact science.
I hope you all took it in the spirit intended.

Dan

Nice work Rayman!
look same as K1S back to 2015

Last edited:
Looks awesome

That will be the best choice in Dash Cam world :D but no dash cam had that yet!
IMX307 is cost down version of IMX291, don't expect too much from this, we compared it some month ago.

look good at night !
That video is very over exposed for dashcam use, it would have huge motion blur. The IMX 307 does seem to give quite clean images, very little noise, but for a dashcam the motion blur is more important.

The few examples there are of people putting CCTV cameras in a car alongside dashcams i think prove that it is a little problematic from a IQ perspective.
Though i am fully aware that the sensors in our dashcams are made for CCTV use.
That said if i strike it big in the lottery, my dream "car" will be fitted with IP cameras in general, not least as a dashcam filming thru a +40 mm thick windscreen got to suffer a little by that too.
And really aside for a extremely heavy caliber bullet or a RPG i could care less about what try to get my 12 - 15 Ton dream "car" to change direction.

The few examples there are of people putting CCTV cameras in a car alongside dashcams i think prove that it is a little problematic from a IQ perspective.
Though i am fully aware that the sensors in our dashcams are made for CCTV use.
That said if i strike it big in the lottery, my dream "car" will be fitted with IP cameras in general, not least as a dashcam filming thru a +40 mm thick windscreen got to suffer a little by that too.
And really aside for a extremely heavy caliber bullet or a RPG i could care less about what try to get my 12 - 15 Ton dream "car" to change direction.
and Preferably self drive car with all that

That will not happen for me, the day i am too old to drive i will have to EOL myself.
And there are no way in hell i would let any computer interfere with my driving, i have always wished ABS and so on would be a optional thing for cars, i just hate that stuff.
My dream car will go thru or over most cars on the Danish roads, actually if i get that car my first drive will be strait to a ghetto and to try to get the parasites there to shoot at me and my car.

That will not happen for me, the day i am too old to drive i will have to EOL myself.
And there are no way in hell i would let any computer interfere with my driving, i have always wished ABS and so on would be a optional thing for cars, i just hate that stuff.
My dream car will go thru or over most cars on the Danish roads, actually if i get that car my first drive will be strait to a ghetto and to try to get the parasites there to shoot at me and my car.
In Hollywood everything possible or Mexico!

I have been in LA for 6 hours on a layover from Mexico to Denmark, that was plenty of exposure, though i cant say the slightest negative happened, its just not the USA i love, so to repeat that it will take a very good internet friend to lure me back there for a few days.
Nor or So CAL are fine and i will probably have to take a look t if i get the chance, but i am hoping i can bypass LA on bi roads or go thru it on highways at night.

Hi Kevin,
Yes I reasoned what the intended translation was.
I tend to see humor in everything and wanted to provide that.
I get that foreign language translation isn't an exact science.
I hope you all took it in the spirit intended.

Dan
Likewise

I have been in LA for 6 hours on a layover from Mexico to Denmark, that was plenty of exposure, though i cant say the slightest negative happened, its just not the USA i love, so to repeat that it will take a very good internet friend to lure me back there for a few days.
Nor or So CAL are fine and i will probably have to take a look t if i get the chance, but i am hoping i can bypass LA on bi roads or go thru it on highways at night.
you was in Mexico this is not IT guy trip lol, I consider myself in Mexico, Arizona an American state 90% of the people speak Spanish.

Yeah i disengaged a tanker ship down there, ( 1990 i think it was ) drove in agents car thru the night to Mexico city and got started on a journey towards home, i did manage to get out of LAX and go buy a nice bundle of CDs somewhere in Hollywood ( not the glamorous part )

Yeah i disengaged a tanker ship down there, ( 1990 i think it was ) drove in agents car thru the night to Mexico city and got started on a journey towards home, i did manage to get out of LAX and go buy a nice bundle of CDs somewhere in Hollywood ( not the glamorous part )
Will love to be with u next time with no GPS involved!

Back