K2S firmware formal release 2019.3.28

Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
We finally finished the rework on listed bugs, here we will share the latest firmware which passed our compositive audit.
After this, we will start mass production and marketing launching very soon.

if you find any bug or suggestion on the firmware, please let we know, There maybe bonus rewards for your update.

download link:

1.25s.jpg

Nice Rayman (y) i will get this on the camera tomorrow / later today as its 5 in the morning here now.

Nice Rayman (y) i will get this on the camera tomorrow / later today as its 5 in the morning here now.

Thanks for your bugs feedback, so we can solve them and improve

I am going for a drive tomorrow to assist my friend clear room and prepare to put up his new greenhouse, that have to go up ASAP or its too late in the season.
Will get new FW on the camera for drive out there, and then later on the way home have a fool around to see what i can find.

I saw in the manual a optional speed camera, is that a Laser detector and or radar detector too,,,,,, sound interesting.

I saw in the manual a optional speed camera, is that a Laser detector and or radar detector too,,,,,, sound interesting.

the E-dog database can be update to recorder storage flash to actualize speed cam function; that is already in firmware.
and we reserved the interface for a external radar detector in hardware; if a distributor have that demand we can add the radar detector alarm in firmware.

I am going for a drive tomorrow to assist my friend clear room and prepare to put up his new greenhouse, that have to go up ASAP or its too late in the season.

you'd better go to some rest for now :)

Yes my file transfer are just done, and i just have to sleep a little cuz the sun set around 20:00 and we have to take down a old Chicken coop where the new greenhouse will go.
And we do need homegrown chilies for our many BBQ parties over the summer, so greenhouse must go up soon.
Denmark only have 10 fixed speed traps, and 90 mobile speed traps + how ever 2 or more cops go out and use the laser gun.
I use a APP that give real time warning on mobile speed traps,,,,, if you are not the first one there of course.

Hi everyone! When K2S firmware will be updated? The current firmware has problems in particular with the Parking mode.

Last edited:
What kind of error do you see with parking mode ?
Using the OBD adapter i some times see camera do not start to record, this happen at random.

Parking mode is randomly activated when driving.
If the Parking mode is set to TimeLapse, the system will automatically enter This Mode, even when driving
Blocks of 1 minute. If the Parking mode is turned off at all the camera starts when the power is on but does not record. If you translate the activation of the Parking mode by motion and set the length of the file in 3 minutes, it normally starts recording. Today i was driving with single camera, and after trip I noticed that he wrote simultaneously to both folders, for the front and back camera. After the next formatting the error passed.

Is that everyone's way, or am I the only "lucky one"?

Download link in the start post not working

In the description of the dashcamera says that there are two different cameras, but in my case, the cameras is same.

Last edited:
As i recall it is just Dl the firmware, unzip it, and put the firmware.bin file on the memory card.
I always use a small memory card for updates, 32 GB or smaller i have even used a old 6GB card now and then.

Maybe your camera are the new model, with IMX 291 on both cameras, and that's is why the firmware will not load as it is made for the old version with IMX 291 and 323.
Your issue with camera entering parking mode while driving i have not experienced myself.

Do your speaker in the GPS antenna work ? mine have never worked but i also have a early test sample.

I also get occasional entering of parking mode when driving, but not that regularly. I need to check my recent footage with my new endurance SD card.

the current time delay of Gsensor Parking mode is 2 minutes, means if the Gsensor detect no vibration for 2 minutes the camera will enter Parking Guard mode.
I think we may have to change the 2 minutes delay to 10 minutes or at least 5 minutes

I always use a small memory card for updates, 32 GB or smaller i have even used a old 6GB card now and then.
I usually used this way to update the firmware. But in this case I used a 128GB SD card
OK, thanks. Maybe that's the problem.
the current time delay of Gsensor Parking mode is 2 minutes, means if the Gsensor detect no vibration for 2 minutes the camera will enter Parking Guard mode.
I think we may have to change the 2 minutes delay to 10 minutes or at least 5 minutes
I think this method of inclusion is not necessary at all. Сan be to leave only "on movement"?

Maybe your camera are the new model, with IMX 291 on both cameras, and that's is why the firmware will not load as it is made for the old version with IMX 291 and 323.
How i can to know? Both cameras look exactly the same!
Do your speaker in the GPS antenna work ? mine have never worked but i also have a early test sample.
I haven't to connected them yet. While trying to understand how stable it generally works. So far it's paired with my current camera. Current camera has GPS and speaker.
121222.jpegk2s.jpeg1212221.jpeg
My current firmware is K2S-FW-20190822V1
The link is available firmware " 2019.8.27"
It's the same firmware?

PS Action Camera just for the comparative test:)

It look like you are powering the camera from the "Debug port", i use the USB C ports on the same side as cameras plug in to power the camera, maybe that's why yours are acting up

It look like you are powering the camera from the "Debug port", i use the USB C ports on the same side as cameras plug in to power the camera, maybe that's why yours are acting up
No, this is a one-time connection to connect to a computer. In the car, the unit is connected via USB-C.

Maybe your camera are the new model, with IMX 291
Still one question. Where did you get information about IMX291 instead of IMX323? I heard that such a modification will be released for Russia under the Trendvision K2S brand. That is, IMX291 is planned to be put in the global version? If so, that would be great!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L K2S 13
Rayman.Chan K2S 0
Back