last mp4 record not be able to open

Somedays ago another user report this issue, at last it seems related to the SD cards.
I have used the Samsung EVO 128GB card for some days, and just repeated the testing, unplug the charger from usb port on GPS module, no problems.
Normally if you unplug the charger, the LED will still working for few seconds and camera will save last file.
If you have more details, please let me know, also suggest format the card on camera again.

Somedays ago another user report this issue, at last it seems related to the SD cards.
I have used the Samsung EVO 128GB card for some days, and just repeated the testing, unplug the charger from usb port on GPS module, no problems.
Normally if you unplug the charger, the LED will still working for few seconds and camera will save last file.
If you have more details, please let me know, also suggest format the card on camera again.
What if it is same problem as with my camera, bad (blown) capacitor? The symptoms were exactly the same, last file corrupted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What if it is same problem as with my camera, bad (blown) capacitor? The symptoms were exactly the same, last file corrupted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Haven't heard much complain or issue for the capacitor, we have sold capacitor cameras for more than 3 years.

Haven't heard much complain or issue for the capacitor, we have sold capacitor cameras for more than 3 years.

I also found the dashcam system became very slow down when it's recording. It might be the reason why the last file was corrupted.

Theoretically Samsung Evo plus is marked as U1 speed (80M/s Reading, 20 M/s Writing) should meet the requirement.

But I will try my another MicroSD later to see whether the problem can be solved

what do you mean by this?
I mean as the system quite slow during recording it may not write the file completely while working on capacitor.

I tried to change some of options when I was waiting for the traffic light, I hardly stop recording and open menu at that time. It delayed for arround 30 - 50s to pop up the menu.

I did notice that when I was using a 64gb card during some testing last week that navigating the menu became slow/sluggish. It was a no-name brand card so I just thought it was the card, but something to note.

Back