Looking for a basic cam

I see in your sig that you have both the 665gc and the panorama s. which do you prefer?
Would be tough to choose only one. They are totally different in form, and both have their strengths and weaknesses in my opinion. SG is very stealthy and the night video is superb. I think both are equal in daytime with the Panorama doing a little better because it is not right next to the window. However, taking everything in consideration I would choose the SG9665GC as my only camera if i had to make that choice.

I purchased both from @Pier28 so I not only have two outstanding cameras, I also have without any doubt, the best service available. I am not qualified to actually review these cameras, but I wanted to answer your question as accurately as possible. I feel you will be well served with the SG9665GC that you have purchased.

Would be tough to choose only one. They are totally different in form, and both have their strengths and weaknesses in my opinion. SG is very stealthy and the night video is superb. I think both are equal in daytime with the Panorama doing a little better because it is not right next to the window. However, taking everything in consideration I would choose the SG9665GC as my only camera if i had to make that choice.

I purchased both from @Pier28 so I not only have two outstanding cameras, I also have without any doubt, the best service available. I am not qualified to actually review these cameras, but I wanted to answer your question as accurately as possible. I feel you will be well served with the SG9665GC that you have purchased.
Thank you

Now, any suggestions for a backup cam / rear view cam that can connect to a aftermarket stereo?

Most likely a flush mount. I can drill a hole for it.

anything we have is available to them, maybe not practical though for one off type stuff due to freight costs

just thinking about it actually I did give Jon some samples previously, maybe he has something still, not sure

Back