Looking for a shop and camera in SYDNEY

Scaryeye

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone:

Looking for a discreet and reliable camera under $200 AUD, prefer purchase from reputed stores rather than EBAY. Need 4 of those, camera needs to be equipped with capacitor instead of battery.

Can anyone name few brands or shops in Sydney area?

Cheers.!

The taxes/import duty is very expensive over there unfortunately. If you're going to invest in a DashCam with quality video that can take the heat invest in something solid. (Think long term) Street Guardian is an Australian company as well.

i know, i bought a SG9665GC myself, unfortunately the cameras im buying are not for me. if the budget was a bit higher, i would go for the SG9665GC no worries, but no..

How will the cams be used?
What features? Parking mode necessary?

i know, i bought a SG9665GC myself, unfortunately the cameras im buying are not for me. if the budget was a bit higher, i would go for the SG9665GC no worries, but no..
Discreet, reliable and super capacitor @ under $200 is a tough ask. I am in Sydney...send me a private message via here, DCT or call me via the link in my address. I will see if i can help.

Hi everyone:

Looking for a discreet and reliable camera under $200 AUD, prefer purchase from reputed stores rather than EBAY. Need 4 of those, camera needs to be equipped with capacitor instead of battery.

Can anyone name few brands or shops in Sydney area?

Cheers.!

The Mobius is with a doubt the most reliable, discreet, super-capacitor powered (optional) camera on the market with numerous verifiable, authorized sellers. Additionally, unlike any other camera there are lens focal length options as well as FOV choices within the GUI. In this case, one can also buy on eBay (AU) with confidence from reputed seller eletoponline365 (the manufacturer).

Check out these places and see what they have:

Lifestyle Store, Windsor Road N
Frankies Auto Electrics, Princes Hwy. Albion Park Rail
Funket Mall

Back