Looking for professional reviewers to test A129 Plus eMMC version

Lol, Does a 128Gb card only covers about 4.5hrs of recording
I thought I might be ok for at least 2 days but unfortunately a lot of the files have been overwritten. Two of the small size ones I had saved earlier are as follows.
Will do some more later if needed. Let me know.

Reactions: EGS
Thanks for uploading these clips.
Yours seems to work almost flawlessly compared to mine. I could only see a couple of duplicate frames in your videos but nothing to be concerned about.
I need to figure out what is going on with mine. Initially I suspected it was the SD card but I tried with the international storage and the results are the same.

Ok, just confirming that mine were retail version from Amazon US.

I have another one will do similar for that and share with title Dash Camera P (DC P). This one will be DC V.

For some reason when I play the files at max res it skips and hops, likely I need a new laptop.

New firmware updated to 22nd Dec, should be released soon, might have some relevant updates.

Ok, just confirming that mine were retail version from Amazon US.

I have another one will do similar for that and share with title Dash Camera P (DC P). This one will be DC V.

For some reason when I play the files at max res it skips and hops, likely I need a new laptop.

New firmware updated to 22nd Dec, should be released soon, might have some relevant updates.
I see that the pulled the previous firmware. Hopefully the new one comes soon.

Update done using the instructions I mentioned in other thread.
Rear is updated to version 1.3 only the date is 10th Dec.
Front updated to V1.4 and date 24th Dec.

Attachments

• IMG_20201229_115504.jpg
    IMG_20201229_115504.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20201229_115936.jpg
    IMG_20201229_115936.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 10
Update done using the instructions I mentioned in other thread.
Rear is updated to version 1.3 only the date is 10th Dec.
Front updated to V1.4 and date 24th Dec.
Same here!
I really like the addition of the 2K 21:9

@viofo , @VIOFO-Support
Thanks guys can confirm the H.265 issue is resolved in the v1.4-dated 24/12/2020.
Does not appear to have any skips, Front Cam sample.

(HD might still be processing on U Tube.)

PS guys how do I upload front and rear cam output in a single video, flummoxed at this point after trying a few things including VLC.

Try VSDC. It is free and not so complicate use.

enjoy,
Mtz

PS guys how do I upload front and rear cam output in a single video, flummoxed at this point after trying a few things including VLC.
You can try DashCam Viewer. To get PIP output you'll have to replace the LGPL license version of FFMPEG with the GPL version (instructions are in the FAQ section of the documentation).

https://youtu.be/FlYFqIbsceo

Pls stay away from this exact camera . Failed and dead after 2 weeks . Zero customer support from viofo and mine was sold by viofo .

Pls stay away from this exact camera . Failed and dead after 2 weeks . Zero customer support from viofo and mine was sold by viofo .
I don't want to be disrespectful to you but based on what I have seen and read in your treads, I think you manage to destroy it. Too much fiddling with is not good for any camera. My main guess is that the plug in ports got damaged.
I'm sure Viofo have been watching also but since several of the members have been more than willing to help you with valuable information, I don't think Viofo could have guided you differently. They are not responsible from user mishandling the product causing damage.
I don't think it is fair for you to trash a company in this manner when it is evident you don't have any idea on how to operate their product.

Sorry for the trouble, just send PM to you, please check, I will check with our support team.

You are not into the position to give advice for the other people.
This thread is showing us that you are the most inexperienced user who bought ever a dashcam. You even don't know how to take out the mount from the camera. You don't know where is the power connector of the dashcam. You never read the manual.
Your posts now are looking like a troll posts.

You didn't reply to my PM.
Nobody is here 24/7 (though some of are here quite a lot, maybe more than we should be? :rolleyes:) so sending a PM isn't going to get you or anyone else an instant response.

And since Viofo has now sent YOU a PM, this begs the question of whether you've responded to his PM or not :cautious: I don't do hypocrisy well at all, nor stupidity :mad:

Viofo does a very good job building and supporting his dashcams, and it's neither fair nor correct for you to say or imply otherwise.

Phil

Thank you every one for all the suggestions regarding video players and editors. I shall gradually try them and figure out which one works the best for me.
@smithdean I am sure @viofo is going to help you out.
Edit MB

Last edited:
Wow I got lectured a lot but you are right that I looked like a troll but I did what you guys told me. I will copy and paste the conversation soon! Viofo hasn’t replied to me pm here no email reply either

@viofo I have the 16gbemmc version. Do I plug in one cable to mount port and one to camera rear port? or both cables to the camera like the usb and rear port? The cables that is tucked above the front windshield I mean. I would appreciate if you reply .Also you guys told me the firmware is different on the regular and this version but after I updated it the firmware is the same as the non 26gb emmc version.

Last edited:
Back