LS430W recording issues

Newboy

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hi!

New user here and maybe you guys could help me out.

Just got the LS430W and I can't seem to record anything. Put in a 32GB of an unknown brand and it seems to record but when I wanna play it on my PC there's a large *.mov file and when I try to play it it gives me an error message. When I try to play it back on the dashcam itself there is no file. Other times I test record it in my room for a minute and that file seems to play fine.
Same story with a Sandisk 16GB card.

I also tried to set the date and time and on the device and everytime it seems to reset itself.

Are these problems with the device itself or do I have to use a particular brand of micro sd cards?

I think my problem is resolved.

It seems my problem was a micro sd card issue. I tried a Sandisk 4GB and that seems to record without any problems.

Any particular brand or size of micro SD cards you guys use for your LS430W?

I use a Sony 32Gb (not for DoD dashcams though), but I've heard SanDisk is good too. Basically, name brand microSDs will probably work

I have found that if I pay a bit more for say amazon sd cards I have no problem, to many fake sd cards on the market

dpick1947

I'm using Samsung 32gb Plus card, I feel its better behaving than the sandisk on the ls430w. also have had a sandisk 32 ultra card fail a month back but used it a LOT up until it died.

Back