Memory card for Viofo A129

Yep can confirm 200gb Sandisk A1 works perfectly fine.

I dont recomment Orginal Sandisk Ultra A1 265Gb.I had 2 Cards in two A129 running 6 months.One died in 5,5 Months and second in 6 Months 24/7 recording between Parking and Driving mode. Both are not working anymore Cards are Faulty h2wtest.
Getting Beep sound and not saving Data on these cards afrer 1 minute.

Sended now the faulty cards for warranty back to Sandisk.

Now I getting triying Sandisk 265Gb High Enduance Cards.

Hello.
I'm looking for some analog of "Samsung PRO Endurance 64GB" , but with 256GB ? MCL, many circles of overwriting ,working on high temperatures (we don't have below +10 C over year), .... prefer to buy on Amazon....
The camera is A129 Duo.
Thank you in advance.

Do you think this card is ok?
Capture.JPG
The Extreme 128GB Micro SDHC Class 10 + Toshiba Adapter can be used with cameras, Smartphones, camcorders and other devices to expand your digital storage capabilities. It serves as a secure place to capture, store or transport your digital photos, videos or data files. With 128 gigabytes of memory, there is enough space for over 20,000 images or 10 hours + of high-definition movies. With read and write speeds of 20Mbps and 10Mbps respectively, files can quickly be added to or retrieved from the memory card. A durable, impact resistant housing makes the card both durable and reliable, and the full-sized SD adapter makes this MicroSDHC class 10 memory card compatible with a wide range of devices.

• Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD video with any microSD UHS-I compatible smartphone or tablet
  • Class 10 video recording performance
  • High storage capacity for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music, and more
  • High speed and performance for microSDHC compatible devices
  • Durable impact resistant plastic housing
  • Plug and Play - Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac: OS 9.0+, Linux: Kernel 2.4

Hi,
Just got a A129 duo, and a 256Gb Sandisk sd card, how long I should expect this to be able to save roughly.
I guesstimate 1080p 30fps (4hrs) = 32Gb per camera. so two cameras 256Gb = 16hours?

I understand that other factors will store footage such as parking modes etc (have mine set at 5fps so thats 1/6th of that i.e. 10.7Gb for 2 cameras over 4 hours.

Can you please confirm?

Roughly correct for normal recording, note that low bitrate parking mode = 25% size and event buffered parking mode has a seperate loop so doesn't wipe out your normal recordings from yesterday, but once you have looped will reduce the amount available to normal mode.

Hi,
Just got a A129 duo, and a 256Gb Sandisk sd card, how long I should expect this to be able to save roughly.
I guesstimate 1080p 30fps (4hrs) = 32Gb per camera. so two cameras 256Gb = 16hours?

I understand that other factors will store footage such as parking modes etc (have mine set at 5fps so thats 1/6th of that i.e. 10.7Gb for 2 cameras over 4 hours.

Can you please confirm?
Recording Time Calculator

Anyone using the Samsung PRO Endurance Micro SDXC Card 128 GB?1577683467469.png
I've been using it for a few months now - at first it seemed fine but now my camera is running excessively slow and lagging between menus, turning on and off and enabling/disabling wifi.

I am wondering if its the card...
Will run h2wtest on it today to check - I believe it is capturing fine, theres always files on there when I check however I am experiencing some freezes and lag lately in the hotter weather we're having here.
The unit is running significantly hotter than normal I've got all settings set to lowest to assist in this.
Camera is hardwired also.

Anyone had similar experience?

Anyone using the Samsung PRO Endurance Micro SDXC Card 128 GB?View attachment 50029
I've been using it for a few months now - at first it seemed fine but now my camera is running excessively slow and lagging between menus, turning on and off and enabling/disabling wifi.

I am wondering if its the card...
Will run h2wtest on it today to check - I believe it is capturing fine, theres always files on there when I check however I am experiencing some freezes and lag lately in the hotter weather we're having here.
The unit is running significantly hotter than normal I've got all settings set to lowest to assist in this.
Camera is hardwired also.

Anyone had similar experience?
You could try using the SDCardFormatter from the SD Association. It has been known to speed things up.

You should format it again in the camera before use.

Hi today with a Sandisk Ultra 128Go A1 (New Version) card, I got a "All data will be erased" cancel / ok. It's happened only once but is it normal after 2/3 weeks of use ? I bought the dashcam and card there are 3 weeks.

Thank you to explain me why I have this message :)

After installing the firmware v1.9beta version I am also constantly encountering.
I have restored version 1.9 today.

Hi

I don't know if your answer was for me :)

However, I'm using the 1.9 version also. The stable version of July :/.

Not the beta version. I don't like beta version.

Back