Memory Cards for SG9665GC ( 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 200GB )

I would love to add a 128 Gb of those Samsung pro + cards to my collection, will have to see what my wallet will allow for in the new year.
Will probable soon pick up a 64 Gb card of the popular 633x lexar cards, they have come up at a nice low price in B&M stores here.

do you have any 128gb cards now?

Yeah i have that 2016 - U3 Toshiba card that was so cheap for a while, they have since gone from amazon.

it is BTW doing very well in the 9665GC :cool: have been there since day 1 some months back.

Want to get more, but for some unknown reason i seem so focused on the u3 cards with a higher prize tag, though i fully know U3 isent really needed for single channel cameras at least.
And a good U1 card should go fine even in a dualchannel camera i am sure, and good U1 cards also have a fairly fast read speed which is the only reason i focus so muce on U3 cards :rolleyes::oops::confused:

Last edited:
I feel 64 Gb for each camera is a good amount, 32 Gb feel like too little and i dont even drive that much.
So i want > 128 Gb cards for pairing with future dual channel cameras as i think thats what people will go for with such cameras.

Funny amazon thing, just took a look at amazon.uk searching there with " micro sd" as i usually do, but then in the left side of the screen i see the largest cards they have is 32 Gb, but if i then go into a brand instead they have all manner of sizes and the sellers will send to Denmark which is not always the case.

I see the U3 Toshiba card is also still there at least on German amazon.

Will have to research this soon so i am ready for when Santa come knocking on my door disguised as a DHL guy.

I'll send you some of the larger cards with the next samples I send

:cool: Thats what i figured and why i dont look so much on the Trancend cards that also have a manageable price.
Will be looking at the lesser 128 Gb Samsung cards as they have a nice moderate prize too, so they are probably something owners of new dualchannel cameras will be looking at.
And if those cards dont work in dual cameras i still have plenty of single channel cameras i can use them in.

Would be nice if we can present a large database of cards that will be playing well with the new cameras ASAP

when a dual cam comes I might get a 256gb card.

Not a test you do in a afternoon :)

Looking good :cool:

Back