Mini 0803 coming

that firmware would work
Thanks jokiin - hopefully that'll help Nick554 and others who may be in a similar position.:)

I purchased a 0803 no GPS from foxoffer[...]
Received it a couple of days ago..
Would you please share some video footage on Youtube ?

I'd prefer raw video footage :p

I'd prefer raw video footage :p
You're right, but it is sometimes easier to upload on Youtube for who is not familiar with computers ;)

I've noticed that the latest 0803 camera has "1296p Full HD" written on the top of the cam, so any 0803 with 1080p written on top of the cam must be a pre massed produced version.

It's up to the individual order as to what's printed or not on the camera, it is likely to vary often
So even a real mass produced version could still have 1080p printed on the cam?

Hi
Thanks for the info, My cam is stamper 1080P
Have not upgraded to new firmware because I'm waiting on foxoffer to reply to the emails and tell me where the official new firmware can be downloaded to fix the issues and the upgrade procedure.
Re video . have not used it due to the above and also waiting again for foxtoffer to let me know if the GPS will work if I upgrade to a GPS mount.
Any info would be appreciated.

Hi,
I bought a pre production version nearly 3 weeks ago.
It works great, 100% reliable.

I will also buy the mass produced version in a few weeks and then compare them.
They say the mounts are fully compatible between 0801/0803.

So, should I get this instead of 0801?

This is it right?

I've noticed that the latest 0803 camera has "1296p Full HD" written on the top of the cam, so any 0803 with 1080p written on top of the cam must be a pre massed produced version.

the 1296P Full HD housing haven't arrive so the first mass production is 1080P Full HD printed. that is a pity for all the fanatics.
if you really care on the print, please wait for the second mass production........
and, many guys would like to cover the white print with a black mark pen to make the camera subterranean.....

the 1296P Full HD housing haven't arrive so the first mass production is 1080P Full HD printed. that is a pity for all the fanatics.
if you really care on the print, please wait for the second mass production........
and, many guys would like to cover the white print with a black mark pen to make the camera subterranean.....

Thanks for the reply,
the point I was trying to make was, to average Joe, if he saw 1296p printed on the cam, he would say to himself, "ah this must be the real deal cos it has 1296p written on it"

So then when he goes to buy one online, he looks at all the models and will chose the 1296p version over the 1080p printed version purely because he knows It's not the pre produced one.

And yes we rub out the print with a magic marker anyway :)

FYI I got mine from foxoffer today as well, updated to the latest firmware as posted in another thread, works awesome, very happy with it. Just gotta clean my windscreen and such before uploading any videos.

Thanks for the reply,
the point I was trying to make was, to average Joe, if he saw 1296p printed on the cam, he would say to himself, "ah this must be the real deal cos it has 1296p written on it"

So then when he goes to buy one online, he looks at all the models and will chose the 1296p version over the 1080p printed version purely because he knows It's not the pre produced one.

And yes we rub out the print with a magic marker anyway :)

I'd guess to the average Joe the 1296p would just confuse them anyway

Back