Mini 0803 coming

Last edited:
So, should I get this instead of 0801?

This is it right?

Akusho, yes, that's the one some of us are waiting for. They are out of stock right now, but a new batch will be available soon.

As far as we know, it is the latest version of the mini 0803.

That's great, especially for us in the U.S.)))

No I ordered it with a Samsung 16gb class 6 card...Class 10 not recomended

Hmm.. on their site, FoxOffer gives you the option to buy it with a Transcend Class 10 32GB ( +$24.99) (?)

I didn't think buying a dashcam would be so complicated lol. Never thought of getting one until a couple of weeks ago when I narrowly escaped rear ending a four-wheeler that cut in front of me as he was trying to exit the freeway.

I only noticed: 0803 micro USB GPS mount is not as sturdy as 0801 mini USB one, both mounts are interchangeable and work fine with either camera.

I found on the 0803 I am returning that the GPS mount is loose, too. The camera wiggles around on it. I also had it fail to record the last time I used it until I reformatted the card. It had been looping before, but then quit. One more problem! Not too many locked files, either, I had only done 1 or 2 on that test run.

E-Prance has put up a new batch of o 0803's on eBay in the last couple days. No idea if they are the new ones. https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00JIPRZWE
Just for the record, they are the ones I got the "beta" cam from a few weeks ago and it is going back tomorrow. They have been good about being in contact and getting back to me immediately via email, only time will tell if the return goes smoothly as it has to go back to China. When I bought it there was nothing on the page about it coming "literally" from China so I was a little disappointed there, going to be a slow return! I previously bought an 0801 from them and customer service was excellent and returns were US via Amazon.

I'm reading through the thread as we speak. Since I'm in the U.S., do you guys recommend that I buy from @JooVuu or Foxoffer? How about BlackBoxed in Canada? Thanks))

I got mines from BlackBoxed.ca and Kelvin was great with his after sale service. I would say they are the best bet for ordering from Canada and probably the US too since warranty/returns are much quicker than FoxOffer. You only need to ship to Canada and not the US.

So many 0803 dashcams already received, and still not any video footage posted.... :rolleyes:

E-Prance has put up a new batch of o 0803's on eBay in the last couple days. No idea if they are the new ones.

Just for the record, they are the ones I got the "beta" cam from a few weeks ago and it is going back tomorrow. They have been good about being in contact and getting back to me immediately via email, only time will tell if the return goes smoothly as it has to go back to China....
Are they going to replace it?

Akusho, yes, that's the one some of us are waiting for. They are out of stock right now, but a new batch will be available soon.

it is available now, pre-orders will be shipped tomorrow, got the new version 0803.

Same with www.joovuu.com
Ours has almost cleared customs and we are hoping to ship the Mini 0803 on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest now. God I hate customs....these arrived in the country on Friday. Eurgh.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

@JooVuu - Can you please confirm (when you've seen one) if they still have the red sticky pad or a dark one? Looking to order imminently... :)

got the new version 0803.
Would you please tell us what is exactly this new version ?
We already know that it is last firmware, but what are hardware improvements ? Only lens ?
Any way for you to post some new video footage from this new 0803 ?

Would you please tell us what is exactly this new version ?
We already know that it is last firmware, but what are hardware improvements ? Only lens ?
Any way for you to post some new video footage from this new 0803 ?
The new version use new lens, to avoid short delivery of lens, the manufacture use new lens for 2nd production.
The new lens maybe a little better, we will upload some footage for both version.
Both version will be supported by manufacture.

to avoid (??) short delivery of lens, the manufacture use new lens for 2nd production.
I'm not sure to understand. Please confirm that the 2nd production with new lens is the version that you will send tomorrow and following days ?

I'm not sure to understand. Please confirm that the 2nd production with new lens is the version that you will send tomorrow and following days ?
Yes. I confirm.

Can we get specification of the new lens? If it is better is it possible to get an exchange from you billknow?

@JooVuu - Can you please confirm (when you've seen one) if they still have the red sticky pad or a dark one? Looking to order imminently... :)
Hi GarethP,
As soon as we have them we will let you know (we'll be updating all the information and overhauling the page on our website). Customs apparently has decided to do something positive and release our items, however, they are now in 'waiting'. We are hoping for tomorrow (because we are optimistic people) if not definitely on Thursday.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS
Again just to clarify we will let you know what it is.

Back